1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I never thought I would be glad to hear that the Tacoma is totaled....but I AM

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 11BSSG, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Dec 7, 2010 at 9:51 AM
    Oregon TRD

Oregon TRD "GO DUCKS" Edition

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Steel Panthers bathroom floor!
    Vehicle:
    2005 Mall Krawler
    6" Fabtech Lift, 35" Fierce M/T 17" Eagle Alloy Sim bead locks Naked girls in the bed 10.1" DVD head unit Two 7" Headrest Monitors PS2 in glove box
    Cant wait for Karma to kick my ex wifes ASS!!!!!!

2. Dec 8, 2010 at 8:45 AM
    tegdog

tegdog Taco Lover

Member:
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma Dbl TRD Sport
    ventvisors,seatcovers, bug shield,TRD CAI,TRD CAT BACK,blacked out emblems,bed extender, TSB leaf pack,Pro Dry filter, Grill craft upper, lower, & triangles, Hella 500 Black magics
    In honor of our lost brother (Taco) you should post some naked pics of your ex. She has it coming to her for killing a taco!

3. Dec 8, 2010 at 8:47 AM
    hookedontronics

hookedontronics Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
  4. Dec 8, 2010 at 8:51 AM
    DOT

DOT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jobin
    Littleton CO
    Vehicle:
    2007 FJ
    3'' toytec lift
    LOL! I want your luck !
    I thought i was close a couple months ago my ex called and said her jeep got stolen at this point i was praying that the person that stold it was long gone. But No the cops found the jeep turns out there was low jack in the jeep from when we bought it :(

5. Dec 8, 2010 at 9:08 AM
    skunk

skunk what did I miss?

Member:
    First Name:
    Rudi
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 (STOLEN)
    YOU WILL BE MISSED Satoshi Grill, FX-R retros, husky liners, bed bolt d-rings, TRD short throw shifter, 2.5 Fox Coil overs, AP UCA's, AP Expo rear leaf with Fox 2.0 shocks, Extended SS brake lines, AP kick-out sliders, 265/75/16 on Konig Countersteers, AllPro Apex front bumper and Zip Ties.
    that is what I call a silver lining!

6. Dec 8, 2010 at 3:37 PM
    JTanner

JTanner Misplaced Texan

Member:
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 DC TRD OR MGM
    stock..for now
    :ohsnap: Now that just sucks.

7. Mar 15, 2011 at 12:26 AM
    11BSSG

11BSSG [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    33°28'18"N /-86°48'2"W
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 A/C 6 Spd
    Front-Billy 5100'2 @ 2.5, Rear- Wheelers 1.5" AAL w/ Billy 5100's, 17" XD Addict's, 285/70-17 Nitto TerraGrappler AT's, 20% Tint, UWS Low Pro Toolbox, N-Fab Nerf Steps, K&N, Black Head Lights, Hard Wired GPS, XM Onyx, Hardwired Radar Detector, Ultraguage, Thule Mtn Bike Lock, Sleeved Fog Light Housing, Black Emblems, Satoshi/Color Matched grille, Misc. Security Upgrades.
    Update, truck wasn't totaled..... damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn......damn. annnnnnnd we are back to her not making the payments.

Damn.

8. Mar 15, 2011 at 4:16 AM
    Infantry11b

Infantry11b Active Member

Member:
    NY
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Bone Stock
    Talk to JAG about your legal options. They may be able to help you get your name off of the loan. There is no sense in letting your ex tarnish your credit. I'm sure this kind of thing happens all the time so there has to be some sort of recourse you can take.

9. Mar 15, 2011 at 4:31 AM
    andrew

andrew Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport, 4x4- totaled
    OEM bug deflector
    I don't see how you see her jacking up your credit as a "win"...I'd be more pissed about that then having to make her payments. Your credit is going to be seriously fucked for the next 7 years now.

10. Mar 15, 2011 at 5:46 AM
    Nick54

Nick54 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    I believe it is time to reevaluate a long standing, widely embraced and not to mention well deserved belief, that the dog is man's best friend. We are all familiar with the epic tales of K9 sacrifice in the line of duty protecting those who serve and protect, civil and military alike. The family pet that guards the castle and it's cherished occupants. Even the fabled junk yard dog has his place. But let's consider the Taco and it's unwavering, fearless steadfast commitment to it's owner. Who almost without exception, routinely commutes you to and from your destinations? Who keeps you safe from the unforgiving environmental elements? Who protects you from other - let's say - unsavory vehicles as you venture into the fast lanes of life? Who faithfully get's you to and fro keeping all it's occupants (you, wife, kids, beer, etc.) safe and secure. I could go on indefinitely, but time is precious. In closing I would ask that we all observe a moment of silence for this courageous, dedicated and devout companion, who literally took one for his master, committed the last and greatest final act of love for his owner. I contend that The Taco IS Man's Best Friend. RIP our dear friend.

11. Mar 15, 2011 at 5:52 AM
    Nick54

Nick54 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    Awe crap, that's what I get for not reading all the way through the thread, nevertheless it changes not one dot or tilde in my heart felt dissertation for our Tacos. Carry on our good and faithful servents.

12. Mar 15, 2011 at 6:08 AM
    tx_shooter

tx_shooter This place is a cesspool of bfo and spacer lifts

Member:
    +1 There has to be some form of recourse to take her back to court. You could try to prove she is using this as a way to harm you. You could also drop dime on her and call her command.... :D I don't know how the Army does things, but in the Corps if you got caught missing payments you could get your ass put in a sling. I'm sure she wouldn't want to be talking to her superiors about why she is doing what she is doing. There is always the sneaky method where you show her how much money she would save if she refinanced it to a lower interest rate. She refinances to save money and gets your name off the loan at the same time... win-win!

13. Mar 15, 2011 at 8:18 AM
    andrew

andrew Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport, 4x4- totaled
    OEM bug deflector
    Good points but his credit is shot, regardless of what happens in court.

14. Mar 15, 2011 at 8:53 AM
    Oregon TRD

Oregon TRD "GO DUCKS" Edition

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Steel Panthers bathroom floor!
    Vehicle:
    2005 Mall Krawler
    6" Fabtech Lift, 35" Fierce M/T 17" Eagle Alloy Sim bead locks Naked girls in the bed 10.1" DVD head unit Two 7" Headrest Monitors PS2 in glove box
    Moral of the story? MARRIAGE SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!

15. Mar 15, 2011 at 9:03 AM
    ian408

ian408 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Santa Clara, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    If he prevails, all of that can be removed from his credit report.

16. Mar 15, 2011 at 10:40 AM
    11BSSG

11BSSG [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    33°28'18"N /-86°48'2"W
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 A/C 6 Spd
    Front-Billy 5100'2 @ 2.5, Rear- Wheelers 1.5" AAL w/ Billy 5100's, 17" XD Addict's, 285/70-17 Nitto TerraGrappler AT's, 20% Tint, UWS Low Pro Toolbox, N-Fab Nerf Steps, K&N, Black Head Lights, Hard Wired GPS, XM Onyx, Hardwired Radar Detector, Ultraguage, Thule Mtn Bike Lock, Sleeved Fog Light Housing, Black Emblems, Satoshi/Color Matched grille, Misc. Security Upgrades.
    One of my additional MOS's is 27D Paralegal, JAG is right up my alley. Unfortunately; as it stands there is not much I can do right now....and her command is my command. We are in the same Battalion still. In order to play the "political game" I have to tread lightly for a lot of reasons. As soon as I am out of the BN I am going full force though. As far as her refinancing, she has always had horrible credit and noone will refi her. Thats why I was a cosigner in the first place. (If only I had a crystal ball.......)

17. Mar 15, 2011 at 11:30 AM
    wiscdave

wiscdave Lets Do It!

Member:
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Rock Warrior
    Past ride - 3" OME 885s&Shocks/ TSB 1.5AAL/ AX184 Rims 285 Firestone destination ATs/ 2 Shallow mount P310s in Supercrew Box - Punch 601s, Beefed up Hunter Brush guard, Tint, Fog light mod, AFE Drop in, AC and Fog light mods, scangauge
    Damn bad turn of events man, that first post was a win then I noticed the date. And I thought, who stirred up this old post..hoping the OP got a new truck while the page loaded. Then BAM..the fricken EX is back in the picture and has the truck WTF. Get that truck down to the coast and hope for a Hurricane, or when no one is in the vehicle T-Bone it with your existing ride...game over

18. Mar 15, 2011 at 11:32 AM
    BlueTaco07

BlueTaco07 Super Mod!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Panama city, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Looking
    Damn is the other person okay is my question!

19. Mar 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM
    CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Hold My Beer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Virginia
    congrats man and new truck for you hahaha

20. Mar 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM
    ian408

ian408 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Santa Clara, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    Hmm. Maybe someone here could be her newly dumped BF and take care of the reporting for you :eek:

Products Discussed in

To Top