Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weather Tech Floor Mats

Old 12-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #1
nsuccop26 will become famous soon enoughnsuccop26 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
nsuccop26's Tacoma Gallery
Weather Tech Floor Mats

I was looking into getting weather tech floor mats for my 2006 taco, but on the web site i saw it said they won't fit any any manuel models. I didnt know having a clutch changed the size of a floor mat. So do you think that they would still be fine if i got them.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Do a search, you will find your answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsuccop26 View Post
I was looking into getting weather tech floor mats for my 2006 taco, but on the web site i saw it said they won't fit any any manuel models. I didnt know having a clutch changed the size of a floor mat. So do you think that they would still be fine if i got them.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsuccop26 View Post
All you have to do is trim a 2" by 1" section out to accommodate the clutch pedal. What happens is when the clutch pedal is pushed down the back of the clutch snags the top of the weathertech mat and it gets stuck there. If you take a pair of scissors or an exacto knife you just gut a little piece out and your good to go. I got my set a while ago and it was the best mod I ever ever did to the truck. I am in snow and mud daily but from the look of the carpet my trucks brand new!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
Dennis3553 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dennis
Dennis3553's Tacoma Gallery
+1 just did mine works great
Old 12-08-2010, 09:17 AM   #5
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
Trimed mine not hard at all, works and looks great