Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tight Slider

Old 12-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
jcleve is on a distinguished road

jcleve's Tacoma Gallery
Tight Slider

hehe...kinda suggestive.

I'm looking for a slider that fit's fairly tightly against the cab...meaning it doesn't stick out away from the truck very far. I got tired to stepping over my 4x innovations sliders and took them off. Who makes a snug fitting slider?
Old 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #3
stockplus is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
stockplus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcleve View Post
hehe...kinda suggestive.

I'm looking for a slider that fit's fairly tightly against the cab...meaning it doesn't stick out away from the truck very far. I got tired to stepping over my 4x innovations sliders and took them off. Who makes a snug fitting slider?
Check out the Beefed narrow sliders:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...aclb-4dsb.html
Old 12-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure how they compare in fit to others but here is the profile of my Stubbs Welding SKO-HD's (Single kick out, heavy duty).

Old 12-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Not sure how they compare in fit to others but here is the profile of my Stubbs Welding SKO-HD's (Single kick out, heavy duty).

Those look awesome!
Old 12-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
jcleve is on a distinguished road

jcleve's Tacoma Gallery
agreed. they do look awesome. The Beefed are fairly awesome as well, but the price tag scares me!
Old 12-09-2010, 09:57 AM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Shrockworks on mine: