Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New grill, and Grillcraft insert

Old 12-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
New grill, and Grillcraft insert

Okay ordered a new Barcelona Grill, and Grillcraft insert. I am going to put it as close the front as i can. Here is my question. I want to put some fogs behind it. Piaa, Hella, K.C. Lights, what would anyone recommend?
Old 12-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
For something behind the grill any light will do.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ella-sale.html
Old 12-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Patrobs is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Patrick
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Okay ordered a new Barcelona Grill, and Grillcraft insert. I am going to put it as close the front as i can. Here is my question. I want to put some fogs behind it. Piaa, Hella, K.C. Lights, what would anyone recommend?

where did you order your grill from?
Old 12-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Okay ordered a new Barcelona Grill, and Grillcraft insert.
im a dbl cab brarcelona owner too. ill be waitin to see this. black or polished? im on the fence
Old 12-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDA View Post
y is that? R the ones behind the grill for more looks than use.
They are in my opinion.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #9
Banned
I just think the light output would compromised.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #10
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
I got black for mine. Was thinking piaa maybe. It is mostly for looks in my opinion. If I could just find the nice word toyota for it too.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #12
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
is it chrome, or black it does not state
Old 12-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #14
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone show me what the grillcraft looks like see thru wise. Remember mine will be at the front end of the grill. will you be able to see fog lights through it?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #15
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Okay new grill came in already. What do i trim out to do the front grillcraft insert? Just cut all the fins where it attaches to the grill surround
Old 12-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #16
Banned
Cut everything from the center.

Old 12-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #17
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
there is like a little lip all around the inside of the grill. Does that stay or go?
Old 12-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #18
Banned
The lip stays just cut the cross bars out. I used a hacksaw blade and a glove but I highly suggest borrowing or buying a Dremel.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #19
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
I do have a dremel. So this is a very easy thing to do? How does the grillcraft stay in?
Old 12-13-2010, 05:25 PM   #20
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do have a dremel. So this is a very easy thing to do? How does the grillcraft stay in?
It's just held in by screws. 6 of them IIRC.