View Poll Results: Which wheels?
16" FJ SEs 23 53.49%
17" Countersteer OR Xs 20 46.51%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
Future55 is on a distinguished road
Future55's Tacoma Gallery
16" FJ SE or 17" Konig Countersteer OR Xs

I cant decide between the 16s or the 17s. Im gonna pick up some Duratracs 265/70s or 75s. Id be getting the Countersteers in matte black. My taco is a BSP DCSB.

Lunercrab's:

or

Old 12-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I'd get the FJ SE! ! !
Those are whats HAWT

The other ones you posted are Super Lame
i'd never be caught dead with those on
Old 12-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^I'd get the FJ SE! ! !
Those are whats HAWT

The other ones you posted are Super Lame
i'd never be caught dead with those on
Haha, i was actually about to post your taco as my example picture.

Btw, are the SEs youre honest opinion?

My taco is a BSP DCSB.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Get the X. Trust me. You'll Thank me!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
You dont think 17s with only the 265 tires would be too much rim?
Old 12-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm. That might be tough. I say go 16 if you're keeping it that way. 17's with 285s look mucho bueno

Then again, they're black. So it will blend with the tires
Old 12-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Hmmmm. That might be tough. I say go 16 if you're keeping it that way. 17's with 285s look mucho bueno

Then again, they're black. So it will blend with the tires
Gahhh, now im not sure what i want to do...
Old 12-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Get countersteers in 16".
Haha, yea i could always do that, but i like the look of the Xs over the normal ones.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future55 View Post
damn! i do like these just as pictured. what does somethin like this run?
Old 12-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #11
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Xs ftmfw!
Attached Thumbnails
16" FJ SE or 17" Konig Countersteer OR Xs-abhlm033.jpg   16" FJ SE or 17" Konig Countersteer OR Xs-anicejuly015.jpg  
Old 12-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Xs ftmfw!
oh, that looks nice! these are goin on my wish list
Old 12-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuscorn View Post
damn! i do like these just as pictured. what does somethin like this run?
Around $775 for a set of 4.

I still dont know how i feel about 17s with 265s..
Old 12-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #14
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
they both look good but the second one do it for me
Old 12-10-2010, 10:56 PM   #15
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
FJ's always look swell on our trucks.

I like the Konigs, but they just don't look right when you can see so much behind the spokes, with drums in the rear, all that space in the spokes kinda looks silly. This is just MO though, you do what you wish.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #16
I kinda scraped both of those ideas, haha..i think im gonna go with a 16" wheel because im not doing the 285s yet and im running stock suspension. Right now im trying to get the Procomp 7089s. I think they are my best option right now and the $ isnt bad. Anyways, thank for all the help guy!
Old 12-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #17
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
go with the Fj wheels..the konigs look like they belong on a civic
Old 12-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #18
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future55 View Post
I kinda scraped both of those ideas, haha..i think im gonna go with a 16" wheel because im not doing the 285s yet and im running stock suspension. Right now im trying to get the Procomp 7089s. I think they are my best option right now and the $ isnt bad. Anyways, thank for all the help guy!
I like the 7089's They were my second choice on wheels. I see lots of them on here, but haven't seen any in my area.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:03 PM   #19
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery

I vote FJ wheels, but I am kinda partial!
Old 12-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #20
supralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
supralight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfrat View Post
go with the Fj wheels..the konigs look like they belong on a civic
X2, IMO they don't fit on a truck.