Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New 2011 Taco with minor upgrades already!

Old 12-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
New 2011 Taco with minor upgrades already!

So I traded my 2008 prerunner for this bad boy. So happy with it. So far in just a month I have put on a tonneau cover by undercover, and smoked led tail lights. Also waiting on my weathertech floormats front and rear. What you guys think. Future upgrades are fj anthracite wheels with ? tires. Don't want to lift just yet, do to liking of the factory ride.
Attached Thumbnails
New 2011 Taco with minor upgrades already!-img_4083.jpg   New 2011 Taco with minor upgrades already!-img_4085.jpg   New 2011 Taco with minor upgrades already!-img_4086.jpg   New 2011 Taco with minor upgrades already!-img_4087.jpg  
Old 12-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good dude! Always liked that Color
Old 12-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice ride! are those westin tube steps?
Old 12-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
NorthwestRC is a jewel in the roughNorthwestRC is a jewel in the roughNorthwestRC is a jewel in the roughNorthwestRC is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rachelle
NorthwestRC's Tacoma Gallery
u'll have to join the "magnetic gray thread"! love that color!
Old 12-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
samhain will become famous soon enoughsamhain will become famous soon enough
Name: Brandon
samhain's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. What technique did you use to smoke the tail lights?
Old 12-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sweet those wheels would look sweet
Old 12-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
BIG MoFukin SERG is on a distinguished road

Name: Serg
BIG MoFukin SERG's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man...I've been contemplating smoking my taillights too but I don't want it be too dark since the brightness comes in handy with the back up cam...how's it working for you? Big difference from stock?
Old 12-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
Chronism has a spectacular aura aboutChronism has a spectacular aura aboutChronism has a spectacular aura about

Name: Michael
Chronism's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Nice looking truck you got there esp!
Old 12-10-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
WoodsCustom is on a distinguished road

Army: Chief Instructor, US Army
WoodsCustom's Tacoma Gallery
That is an Awesome looking truck. I got one just like it!

Where'd you get the smoked tail lights????????? LOVE EM!

WC
Old 12-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i'm diggin that new style grill.....nice rig
Old 12-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #11
NamBam has a spectacular aura aboutNamBam has a spectacular aura about

NamBam's Tacoma Gallery
Fine looking Rig.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #12
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! diggin the color
Old 12-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #13
jmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud of

Army:
jmdaniel's Tacoma Gallery
Christ! Man up and rep the '11s!!! Mod!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:25 PM   #15
MEANGREENTACOMA09 is on a distinguished road
MEANGREENTACOMA09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by espdtrd08 View Post
So I traded my 2008 prerunner for this bad boy. So happy with it. So far in just a month I have put on a tonneau cover by undercover, and smoked led tail lights. Also waiting on my weathertech floormats front and rear. What you guys think. Future upgrades are fj anthracite wheels with ? tires. Don't want to lift just yet, do to liking of the factory ride.

Congrats on the new truck. Looks nice. How do you like your Undercover so far? Did you get the SE or the original? Is the thing water tight? I have been wanting to get one.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #17
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck although I'm not a fan of long beds. I will admit that they seem to take the bumps better. How bout checkin the Citrus Meet. It's January 21st-23rd
Old 01-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
Hey nice looking truck I just got a 2010 taco so where did you get those tail lights from i want to smoke or black out my tails and fronts...
Old 01-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #19
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
love the grill on the new trucks!
Old 01-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
Hey nice looking truck I just got a 2010 taco so where did you get those tail lights from i want to smoke or black out my tails and fronts...
St. Pete Florida?