Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Its official

Old 12-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
techmarc is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
techmarc's Tacoma Gallery
Its official

Got the call today, 18 thousand dollars in damage without even opening the hood. Total loss
Old 12-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
sorry man. time for the next one
Old 12-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
drag. heres to good insurance and a shiney new taco. cheers!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats great.you dont want a wrecked yota fixed
Old 12-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
blackbox will become famous soon enoughblackbox will become famous soon enough
blackbox's Tacoma Gallery
^^ that, with that much damage you want it totalled, even repaired by the best people it would never be the same. Feelin' your pain, totalled my almost new truck last August, regular cab with as little as possible extra to keep cost down, they told me they had gotten to $14,000 without looking under the hood. I was glad, in a perverse way, because I knew it was too much damage for me to ever be happy with a repair.

Thanks to quick action by Allstate I was in a brand new exact same replacement truck in just 13 days after the wreck. Hated to lose the first one, I waited 35 years to buy me a 4x4 Toyota truck, but it was the best thing that it was totalled.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
upgrade!!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #8
techmarc is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
techmarc's Tacoma Gallery
have to get through the time my wife will be out of work before i can look at getting another one. just getting it paid off is a huge relief. im not happy with the offer that was made so i am going to haggle and get my attorney involved. after the truck is resolved and the wife is doing 100% again then i will look for another. sad thing is, i just bought it. hadnt even made the first payment.