Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone have pics of access cab with rear seats removed ???

Old 12-11-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pics of access cab with rear seats removed ???

Was wondering if anyone has removed the rear seats of their access cab?
If so, do you have some pics to post? I'd like to see how it looks and how much space is back there with the seats removed.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:18 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
There are no seats in the access cab. There's only a padded part that you can flip forward to make the whole entire area flat.

Here is a pict of mine folded down flat with a Husky cargo liner ontop.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:30 AM   #3
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

Ive seen some with a center console in the rear.....yeah, I knew they flipped down, but just wondered what it looked like without the flip down seats installed
Thanks for the pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
There are no seats in the access cab. There's only a padded part that you can flip forward to make the whole entire area flat.

Here is a pict of mine folded down flat with a Husky cargo liner ontop.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:42 AM   #4
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
The ones with the center console are 09 and up. The pre 09 had the kind which folded forward and were completely flat. Much more functional IMO which is why I searched and found a guy who had a wrecked 07 and was getting rid of parts. My 09 has pre 09 rear seats.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:59 AM   #5

Thanks for the info.....got a pic of yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
The ones with the center console are 09 and up. The pre 09 had the kind which folded forward and were completely flat. Much more functional IMO which is why I searched and found a guy who had a wrecked 07 and was getting rid of parts. My 09 has pre 09 rear seats.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #7
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
Mine (2009) is kind of like jpmorrisvb's, except that I tore out the seats.

I have a picture, but don't have it uploaded anywhere. It has really improved the usability for me. Best mod yet... though I just did some more last night. I'll try and get pictures posted.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #8
Raylo is a splendid one to beholdRaylo is a splendid one to beholdRaylo is a splendid one to beholdRaylo is a splendid one to beholdRaylo is a splendid one to beholdRaylo is a splendid one to beholdRaylo is a splendid one to beholdRaylo is a splendid one to behold

Navy: USN, nuclear submarines
Raylo's Tacoma Gallery
Here's an old thread of mine for a small sub install in my '09 AC. I had already removed the console, seats, and headrests and you can see this in the first pic.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...tml#post849674
Old 12-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #9

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylo View Post
Here's an old thread of mine for a small sub install in my '09 AC. I had already removed the console, seats, and headrests and you can see this in the first pic.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...tml#post849674
Old 12-12-2010, 01:41 AM   #10
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Do some searching here. I have posted quite a few pics of my back seat and the switch. It doesn't look any different than an 05-08.