Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Quick oil change shop Poll: (places like JiffyLube)

View Poll Results: Do Jiffylube type places actually change your oil?
I doubt they change my oil, filter, or use full synthetic when I pay for it. 83 23.38%
I think they change my oil just not with full synthetic. 40 11.27%
I think most of the time they perform the service you pay for. 188 52.96%
I know they perform the serivces you pay for and do a good job. 44 12.39%
Voters: 355. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2013, 04:46 AM   #121
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosis View Post
If this was true then there wouldnt have been a story for Dateline NBC. They found ramapnt crminal fraud in quick oil change retailers.
interesting, i don't have tv, so i didn't know that... but i meant my shop. i can't really speak for others. that being said i don't trust the news with my life, i simply take it with a grain of salt because the media likes to exaggerate for the sake of a story
Old 04-13-2013, 04:53 AM   #122
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I would vote for RUN AWAY if it was an option.
+1, my son took his Sporttrac to one when I was laid up. Next time I changed it had the wrong filter and a new pan plug.