Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fiberglass Fenders

Old 12-15-2010, 06:42 AM   #1
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Fiberglass Fenders

The 285s on my '06 Tacoma look great with my mild lift, but the fact that they hit the top of my fenders is just irritating me to the point where I'm wanting to put fiberglass fenders on to eliminate the possibility of rubbing. I've seen a few different brands of fenders out there, but don't want too much bulge. I've seen Hanneman, Glassworks, Fiberwerx, and AllPro. AllPro looks like it has the least flare, which appeals to me.

Any comments?

RZ Rob

Old 12-15-2010, 06:52 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
all pro. do it
Old 12-15-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
JLamb11 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
I dig glassworks. Plus you can get em locally @ Glassworks or Engage or wherever. You DEFINITELY need to do somethin! Those bumpers look far from right with stock fenders/flares! And of course the functionality. Other than that, truck's dope
Old 12-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
The allpro fenders are going to look nice with your setup.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
The allpro fenders are going to look nice with your setup.
Is that what's on the Tacoma in your signature?

I liked the sharp lines of the AllPros, but they're more expensive and geographically inconvenient

I like the price and build quality of the GlassWorks, but don't remember the sharp lines (i.e. most factrory looking) I see in the AllPros.

I like the FiberWerx, but they looked a little too serious for my mild build.

So, I'm leaning towards GlassWorks, but liked AllPros. All I need to hear is that they're identical and I'd be stoked.

RZ Rob
Old 12-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
the glassworks fenders will look goofy on your truck since your not LT. Allpro fenders have less flare, so it will look better on your truck. IMO
Old 12-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, Im diggin your truck
Old 12-15-2010, 07:15 PM   #8

RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
the glassworks fenders will look goofy on your truck since your not LT. Allpro fenders have less flare, so it will look better on your truck. IMO
That's totally what I'm thinking. I'm going to take a closer look at the AllPros

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Dude, Im diggin your truck
Thanks, appreciate that. Waiting for the AllPro sliders to get back from the PowderCoaters, then do the hood, fenders, under taillights and coilovers and UCAs and then I think I'm done for awhile.

RZ Rob
Old 12-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #9
JR616 is on a distinguished road

Name: JAMES
JR616's Tacoma Gallery
definitely the allpro fenders, they will look waaaaaaaaay more proportioned and i think they just look cleaner btw your truck is awesome
Old 12-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Look at mxpatriots truck..he has all pro fenders..they look funny from the sides..almost looks like a tundra