Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

08 Tacoma chrome LED mirror covers?

Old 12-16-2010, 05:37 AM   #1
DRM9 is on a distinguished road
DRM9's Tacoma Gallery
08 Tacoma chrome LED mirror covers?

Chinese LED chrome mirror covers for 08 Taco?????

I'm sure this has been posted before but anyone out there ever pony up for these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...AQ:MOTORS:1123

I'd prefer obviously to get em more local but can't seen to find em chrome LED. Did find one company where its full replacement but the mirror is "sporty" which really means about 2inches less area than the larger stock mirrors; I'm thinking its gonna look wierd....anyone add LED Mirrors?
Old 12-16-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
the chrome is soo gay.i like the blinkers.someone here has them on the truck.i cant recall who.not bad if you can color match the shitty chrome
Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #3
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
paint it
Old 12-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i think $20 for mirror covers and $30 to ship is crazy
Old 12-16-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
The shipping is high even though it is coming from Hong Kong....
Old 12-16-2010, 06:15 AM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Its most likely just spray on chrome on black plastic. I would color match them instead.

I wish they had the down facing lights that come on with the open door. I would be all over that (once I removed the chrome).

Edit found other post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
I'm guessing my most unique mod would have to be my mirrors...
They were once chrome mirror covers with built in turn signals... I molded them to my OEM mirrors to make it look like an oem one piece mirror. (you can't tell they are covers.)
I then smoked the turn signal.
They are still a work... I need to finish painting them....
Here are a few pics:

Here's where i got the covers from: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...Q5fAccessories
From: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...eply&p=1407971
Old 12-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #7
DRM9 is on a distinguished road
DRM9's Tacoma Gallery
LED chrome mirror covers for 08 Tacoma

trying to chrome out a bit....ya ya ya I know some don't like it but whatever. Actually, my first goal is get LED directional lights on the outside????? I've seen builds for it but don't have the time; was wondering if anyone knows where I can just buy a cover with LED directionals/blinkers built in? Kinda like flightcancelled white ones....