LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2011 Toyota Tacoma T|X Pro Double Cab 4x4

Old 12-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
Minimum Wage!
cdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
cdikkers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cdikkers Send a message via Yahoo to cdikkers Send a message via Skype™ to cdikkers
2011 Toyota Tacoma T|X Pro Double Cab 4x4

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...est/index.html

I think I like what I see so far...
Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
It has been out for quite some time now and there are a few owners on here. All it comes with is rims, steps, trd exhaust on the tx pro and a crappy exhaust tip on the tx.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
Minimum Wage!
cdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
cdikkers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cdikkers Send a message via Yahoo to cdikkers Send a message via Skype™ to cdikkers
Well, except the price... $35,000!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
SeniorSpan will become famous soon enoughSeniorSpan will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 30 Yrs Logistics and Intel
Name: Bob
SeniorSpan's Tacoma Gallery
G'day all,

I kinda stumbled into one sitting on the lot and after trying to purchase a new Tacoma for the last three months (several dealers) it seemed this dealership was willing to give a little more than the others in my previous efforts. So far the purchase has not been a mistake.

Cheers

Bob
Old 12-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
TacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chandler
TacomaMan07's Tacoma Gallery
I was at Hoover Toyota the other day picking up my Bed Mat, and I saw a black version. Sure looked sweet....
Old 12-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
If you can get a good deal on one, then worth it.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
good deals are always worth it!
Old 12-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #8
DeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to all

Army: Aviation
Name: Jay
DeathBound's Tacoma Gallery
$35,000 will buy you a loaded 4x4.....
Old 12-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #9
scollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
scollins's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all, first post here. I just bought a 2011 TX Pro yesterday in super white. Not my first color choice, since I just bought the wife a new SUV a few months ago, also in white. Oh well, I wanted the TX Pro package, and it was the only one in the area as far as I could tell. Why do dealer websites have to suck so bad for searching and providing pertinent details...

The TX package is the side steps, wheels and exhaust tip.

The TX Pro package is the wheels, TRD exhaust and tip (no side steps.)

My TX Pro stickered at $34,343 and I paid $32,138 ($500 over "invoice".) That and I got the value I wanted on my trade in, so I walked away a happy customer (and under 3 hours total time, including test drives....)

Now the fun begins, buying mods for this thing!