Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

headlights for 06...led/ccfl???

Old 08-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
BULLETflight7 is on a distinguished road

BULLETflight7's Tacoma Gallery
headlights for 06...led/ccfl???

i am new to yotas, so i have a few questions... PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS A SIMILAR POST TO THIS ALREADY...feel free to send me to it..\

ok- i want to replace my headlights with some type of halo, but i dont know which way to go... LED, CCFL, or HID, not really sure what HID is, just seen people post about it. any input would be fabulous! pics would be great as well... my truck is speedway blue with a chrome stock grille. i am still debating the black or chrome lights.

thanks a million!
Old 08-14-2008, 05:09 AM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
You are talking about a few things....The halos go around headlights usually. Those- go CCFL- They are brighter and cleaner looking usually because the LEDs can have bright points were the blubs are whereas CCFLs are a gas filled ring.

If you want brighter headlights over all- Look at getting a projector light housing with an HID conversion kit. The housing will get you the best lighting the the HID lights.

Good luck figuring out what you want!!