Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The Fire has faded...horns of fire that is. Now what?

View Poll Results: What to do with faded horns
Strip color and leave plain 2 8.33%
Strip and paint (post color suggestion please) 9 37.50%
Polish them to an ooh Shiney.... 13 54.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #21
olgzr is just really niceolgzr is just really niceolgzr is just really niceolgzr is just really nice
olgzr's Tacoma Gallery
I got the red anodized fire horns but my wife did not like the color. I glass beaded then polished the emblem. It looks great and makes the wify happier too.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #22
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
How do you make a whip cracking sound with words ?

J/k
Old 12-18-2010, 02:15 AM   #23
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How do you make a whip cracking sound with words ?
whu pahhhhhhh

(props to Chandler Bing)
Old 12-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #24
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
Well it seems I have some aluminum polishing in my future, and perhaps a nice clear coat to keep it looking nice. I'll post pics of my progress and final product. thanks for all the input. TacomaWorld you rock.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:29 AM   #25
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
My Horns On Fire have faded so I'm going to paint them Red, White and Blue
Old 01-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #26
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so I painted mine this week.
Attached Thumbnails
The Fire has faded...horns of fire that is. Now what?-photo1.jpg