Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TRD Supercharger -NST pulleys

Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
simonreale will become famous soon enoughsimonreale will become famous soon enough
simonreale's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Supercharger -NST pulleys

Hi Guys,

Ive just added the Nonstop tuning pulley kit on my 09 SC TRD.

Now, I finally finished and turned it on and it spat the belt. I did everything it said to do and didnt leave any parts out or anything.

Has anyone else installed this kit and had the same problem? What Can I do to avoid this problem?

Cheers
Old 12-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have been running this pulley for a year with no problems.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
simonreale will become famous soon enoughsimonreale will become famous soon enough
What use is a picture of pulleys with a dropped belt? Im sure you can imagine what that looks like lol
Old 12-18-2010, 11:54 PM   #5
Also, its all hidden you cant even see down there properly
Old 12-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #6
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I would double check your belt routing.