Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

08 factory installed alarm (need help)

Old 12-19-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
08 factory installed alarm (need help)

Anybody have any operating instructions on the 08 factory / dealer installed alarm system? I bought an 08 that has it, and I have no paperwork on it's operations, settings, ect. It is the one that has the red led that is actually a button that can be depressed, mounted on the dash low under steering column.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

I have the exact same question.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
What problems are you having? I just got done messing with mine and determined it was in Valet Mode. Looked under dash and determined dealer had installed an Audiovox Pursuit, however the Valet Mode instructions weren't applying. Scoured through paperwork that came with truck and learned I needed to cycle power on key 3 times to make switch active.

RZ Rob