Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

whats behind your backseat

Old 04-28-2007, 08:01 AM   #41
Ranger3 is on a distinguished road
Ranger3's Tacoma Gallery
Behind my backseat, palmagrants, 3 x 155 rounds, an RPG that was buried in the mud for 5 years a mini Koran and some mujajadeen propaganda... But wal alah I swear they are not mine.
Oh wait thats Haji...
Old 04-29-2007, 09:30 AM   #42
Huge Member
ScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the rough

Army:
ScreamingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPOM View Post
Lately I have been my sons roadie, 2 amps half stacks, 2 fender strats and a bass. Still can't believe those amps fit back there.
The box power outlet will power a 30w tube amp. I have yet to try it with a 100 watter.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:46 AM   #43
RAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAPOM's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't get the plug in option, so I've been wanting a nice generator, Hmmmm. One thing I don't like about the back half of my truck are the hooks to hang clothes, I had to rat tail groves in the hooks so my uniforms don't fall on the floor and get wrinkled.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #44
Mudbug is on a distinguished road

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
A Pump Action Remington Gamemaster 30/06 :-D
Old 05-15-2007, 05:33 AM   #45
Ricerun02 is on a distinguished road
Ricerun02's Tacoma Gallery
Making full use of the new back seat...folding shovel, flashlight, tie-downs, tp, 50' of rope, jumper cables, medic bag and all my flight gear. Actually having space behind the seats still blows my mind! :-)
Old 05-17-2007, 07:23 AM   #46
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
This is behind my rear seat.

I have a tow/tool bag in the bed of my truck.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:34 AM   #47
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey pb2themax, was that custom built or is there a place i can order that set up? That looks GREAT!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 07:57 AM   #48
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
Hey pb2themax, was that custom built or is there a place i can order that set up? That looks GREAT!!!!
I built it. Check my CarDomain.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:31 PM   #49
Sushimoto is on a distinguished road

Sushimoto's Tacoma Gallery
Goods behind seat!

A travel blanket, camo hat, driving gloves, umbrella, craftsman tool set, and binoculars.
Rear cargo boxes - Work gloves, flashlight, 50ft. rope, bungee's, wratcheting tie downs, miscellanious hand tools, ball mount and ball.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:46 PM   #50
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Under the back "seat": work gloves, various hand tools, water, tie downs, extension cord, jumper cables, flashlight, Mossy 590A1.

Bed: crumpled up cigarette packs.

Ted
Old 02-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #51
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I have a tow strap (just in case...even though I never offroad,) garbage bags, empty tote bag, small cig lighter inverter, paper towels, change of clothes, and a real towel. I don't even know why I have all the clothes back there. I should be using that area for a sub.

Under the back seat, I keep ratchet straps, jack, bed cleats, knife, and bungies.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #52
MaGuyver is on a distinguished road

MaGuyver's Tacoma Gallery
My Ex-wife!
Old 02-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #53
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
First Aid accesories bag, 2D flashlight, hitch cover, small box with jumper cables and some mechanic tools, most of the available space is empty. Under the seats (DC), I have a LB bed net, bed bag. In the bed a battery charger, basket net, trailer connector, hitch ball and that is. That bed will be full again now when I start to fish this next full moon and it will be like that all the way until our first family vacation trip this year.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #54
spencer_hong is on a distinguished road
spencer_hong's Tacoma Gallery
Just recently got a system. 2 10'' Diamond Audio Subs. 600 Watt Orion Xtreme Amp, kept the stock amp.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #55
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Question

How old is this post again?
Old 02-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #56
Mod Master

4-18-07

Who cares though? The topic is still relevant.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:47 AM   #57
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Driver's side has a 2mill CP spot light and cord right now. Passenger side has a Master Flow air compressor, and across the whole back is a coil of wire to work on lock outs. Never used it, but I found it useful to keep a coat hanger in my car trunk so I added something similar to the truck. Under the driver side seat are 4 ratchet straps, some rope, and a roll of plastic from when we moved (and had to have the cover open).

I should put one of my socket sets back there, and probably will once I get a more complete set for the house.

Maglite was behind the driver side seat too until I mounted it on the driver's seat. I got sick of moving carseats to fold the seat down to reach the light!
Old 02-05-2008, 05:03 AM   #58
Northern Alliance Gynecologist
TacoMon is on a distinguished road

TacoMon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPOM View Post
18 pack of Miller Lite, clothes, fart sack and a carton of smokes.
O.K., what the hell is a "fart sack"?

Under my seats, maglite, Glock entrenching tool (folding shovel/saw) cleats for the bed, gloves and a hat. Just got the truck 2 weeks ago and I need to get to Northern Tool for some tow straps and other recovery gear.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:04 AM   #60
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMon View Post
O.K., what the hell is a "fart sack"?
Really Really good question....