Notices

Any one have experience with Thule snow chain

Old 12-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
loves red tacoma
angelitadiablo is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
angelitadiablo's Tacoma Gallery
Any one have experience with Thule snow chain

I have a 2010 4X2 tacoma sports. I am interested in purchasing snow chains as I have to carry one to go up the mountain in california. I am looking at Thule XG12 Pro 265 (p265 65 R17). JC whitney have it for $229 minus 20% off. I heard it is really easy to put on. I go quite a lot and would like to have ease of putting it myself instead of paying someone.

Any suggestions or input is appreciated!!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Strange... a girl has asked a question and its been almost a hour and not even a single response... Did I miss something?

If I could help I would. I have two different sets that I have never even used.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a set of Thule XB16s for my FJ and have only heard good things about them. I was considering the XG12s but the link diameter was a little small and provided less traction than the bigger linked xb16. The self tensioning system on the xg12 really works so if thats your really after I say go for it. Either way, they're both great chains with excellent feedback from various different customers.

Amazon has the chains the cheapest (at least they did when I bought them) and they offer Free shipping. I signed up for a trial of Amazon prime and got free 2 day shipping along with a handful of other items i bought. I just recently cancelled the trial and it went smoothly, so that's another suggestion for fast and cheap shipping.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:49 AM   #4
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
You can also try peerless autotrac snow chains. It looks simple to put on