Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The Black Pearl

Old 12-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
JLamb11 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
The Black Pearl

My Tacoma's Name: The Black Pearl (Get it, cuz black sand pearl! ahahah ..... ok not that funny but I like it)

Anyways I picked up a tow hitch flag mount the other day from here:

http://unflags.com/tahimo.html

I know I know I didn't fab it :/ Hah oh ya cuz I can't. A buddy of mine was pissed I ordered one rather than hit him up about it so we could throw some quick project together.

Cut some 1" conduit drilled some holes in it for the tie wire. Centered the flag at the top of the tailgate.

Drilled some holes in the mount to throw a few bolts threw it to make it a 'moving' flag mount

Rattled canned some flat black whatever paint

And gave her the name, Black Pearl. Gunna have a build thread soon, no point in making one without new coilovers and and custom pack for the rear n some shocks, expenisve ones....

You can watch it in HD if you like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj79zCLr--4

Old 12-23-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahahaha
Old 12-23-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
there are rednecks in cali???????
Old 12-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #4

JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
there are rednecks in cali???????
lmfao
you would be surprised
Old 12-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #6
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Thats gay!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Argh I betchur timbers thee whores at the local saloon even laugh at yee.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #8

JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't anticipate hatin well what can yuh do yall are everywhere lol makes for a dope desert flag ha ugh u fuckers

To each their own
Old 12-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #9
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome, gave me a good laugh! I showed the wife and she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room so that tells me it's good stuff.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
creeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud of
creeper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
That's awesome, gave me a good laugh! I showed the wife and she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room so that tells me it's good stuff.
As my GF and I are watching the video together, she says "That's a really nice tru...oh, never mind."
Old 12-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #12

JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
Hahaha thanks brutha

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
As my GF and I are watching the video together, she says "That's a really nice tru...oh, never mind."
Tell her it is an on and off thing and she can come for a ride anytime bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmooze View Post
Credit to you OP for showing off your truck. Fly your flag, I'll fly mine too. It's all good.
That's what im talkin about some kindness. Nice every once in a while ha