Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Spotted 05-08 BSP Double Cab Sport at Northridge Mall, California!

Old 12-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted 05-08 BSP Double Cab Sport at Northridge Mall, California!

Spotted an 05-08 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Long bed, with black billet grill, Sport Package, blacked out headlights and tail lights, I believe it was debadged, and a SICK exhaust, that sounded amazing! Possibly a 3 Inch lift also. From the mods I figured you might be on TW. Anyone know the truck?
Old 12-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
1st............

2nd...............dude, do you realize how big SoCal is?......I see a truck like this every day.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
i live rite next to the mall lol ive never seen that truck
Old 12-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
maby try the "norcal spotted thread"
Old 12-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
maby try the "norcal spotted thread"
theres a norcal northridge and a socal northridge,who knows which 1 hes talking about haha
Old 12-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't take a pic, and yeah around SoCal there are a lot, but this one stuck out as one that would be on the forums.

I meant SoCal lol. Had no clue there was a northridge in norcal. Where around the mall do you live? I live two blocks away from it.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #7
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Yo i have seen the truck.. Its a prerunner right??? I've seen one exactly the same on plummer and mason in chatsworth.. Don't know who owens it though.. I was some young kid driving it though.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:10 PM   #8

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
It might be, i didn't get a chance to spot if it was a prerunner or not. Sounded amazing though. Happy to see there are quite some TW members in Northridge!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #9
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
It might be, i didn't get a chance to spot if it was a prerunner or not. Sounded amazing though. Happy to see there are quite some TW members in Northridge!

Yeah.. Thats cool That there is some members in the valley.. I actually live in canoga. I thought everyone in the forum was out of state.. LOl Ohh the truck i saw that you were talking about had badges but they were black so they blended in to the truck..