Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bench to Bucket Seats??

Old 12-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Bench to Bucket Seats??

Hey guys, first of all happy holidays to all of you and your families.......So, I was wondering if it is possible to take out my '07 tacoma's bench seat, and replace it with 2nd gen tacoma bucket seats.? If, its possible is it easy? like will it be a big ordeal to do so?
Old 12-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
i think there is a thread like this already...
i coulnt find one, if you personally know of one could you please steer me to it?
Old 12-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
Ex STi enthusiast www.iwsti.com
Aod will become famous soon enoughAod will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: B.
Aod's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ket-seats.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4-c...ench-seat.html

And tons more........ http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sea...archid=1782591
Old 12-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm....those threads don't have any useful info in it btw

to the OP. yes it is. the rails should bolt right up, if their stock 2nd gen seats. the problem is the sensor wiring is different between the bench and the buckets. there is a thread buried somewhere, but i don't know where it is/what to search for/and im too lazy.