Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Post up PICS of your Christmas Presents for your Taco

Old 12-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
Talking Post up PICS of your Christmas Presents for your Taco

Post up some pics if you get something for your truck. I've got my hopes up that a couple of boxes under the tree are tacoma related!
Old 12-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
mat is on a distinguished road
mat's Tacoma Gallery
Bedliner, toolbox and elite offroad bumper! I couldnt be happier Christmas has been good to my taco
Old 12-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
I aint Captain Kirk
thisiskirk88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kirk
thisiskirk88's Tacoma Gallery
i hope a tacoma fits under my tree!!!
Old 12-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat View Post
Bedliner, toolbox and elite offroad bumper! I couldnt be happier Christmas has been good to my taco
Old 12-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My big gift for my Tacoma! --
Old 12-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I got my taco some hot sauce
Old 12-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Ome 885 coils and a full tank of gas lol
Old 12-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #11
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Not much, Picked up a few things:

and some new Silicone radiator hoses
Old 12-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #12
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I got my truck a can of black spray paint.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
It's been a VERY good Christmas for my Tacoma...Too bad Santa doesn't do installs.

Wow! Santa sure was good to you this year
Old 12-24-2010, 10:55 PM   #16
function & form
TRDPyrite09 will become famous soon enough

TRDPyrite09's Tacoma Gallery
my taco will have to wait until march for new toys

thank god the oilfield bounced back and had a good year this year. big bonus and tax return coming in march wheels/tires, lift, sliders and OEM roof rack are first on the list.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #17
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDPyrite09 View Post
my taco will have to wait until march for new toys

thank god the oilfield bounced back and had a good year this year. big bonus and tax return coming in march wheels/tires, lift, sliders and OEM roof rack are first on the list.

lol typical american oilfield .... good thing it bounced back LOL, oil will hit 140 a barrell soon enough again
Old 12-24-2010, 11:09 PM   #18
GabeMazie is a splendid one to beholdGabeMazie is a splendid one to beholdGabeMazie is a splendid one to beholdGabeMazie is a splendid one to beholdGabeMazie is a splendid one to beholdGabeMazie is a splendid one to beholdGabeMazie is a splendid one to behold
Name: Gabe
GabeMazie's Tacoma Gallery
3" body lift, 33 inch tires and 16 inch wheels ! woohoo
Old 12-24-2010, 11:28 PM   #20
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Im jealous!