Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Zune adapter/interface help request

Old 12-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
Taco Jockey
T.J. is just really niceT.J. is just really niceT.J. is just really niceT.J. is just really nice

Navy: served 1989 thru 1992
Name: TJ
T.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Zune adapter/interface help request

Merry Christmas first of all! I'm hoping someone here is in the Christmas spirit and can give me an early Christmas present... I have a Soundgate TOYZN4 adapter interface kit that I seem to be inept at installing. Gave it a try and had no luck. I have a stock 2005 non-JBL head unit in place and have followed the *lame* instructions. Even tried their tech support a couple times with no luck...likely due to the holiday. It's rare that I get the holiday off, let alone a 3 day weekend, so I'd like, no, scratch that...make that; LOVE to be able to tackle this during the next couple days. I know most of you are iPod users versus Zune, but this is what I have and would really like to be able to use it in my truck. I'm hoping someone here has done this, used this, or is more technologically saavy and can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've posted this in the recent past in the Audio/Video section, but got no responses. Thought I'd give it a shot here.