Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Husky Liners!

Old 12-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Dilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Electrician's Mate 2nd Class (AW)
Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
New Husky Liners!

I got huskyliners for my Taco. I was worried they would not look as good as weathertechs but from the pictures I think that I like them better.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
I have used their liners in three different Toyota and highly recommend them. The set in my 2010 model came out of my 2007 Tacoma and had full set in a 2003 that I let go with the vehicle.
Carpets in my 2007 looked new when I removed.
Enjoy, I think you made a wise choice.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #3
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
I've never had the WeatherTech's but I had the HuskyLiners in my '99 for 8 years and I just got them in my '10. They're great.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
just bought a set off egay for 85 shipped. love em!
Old 12-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #5
Dilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
just bought a set off egay for 85 shipped. love em!
Off topic but what size rims and tires are you running? do you have wheel spacers or a lift?
Old 12-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #6

Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
I have used their liners in three different Toyota and highly recommend them. The set in my 2010 model came out of my 2007 Tacoma and had full set in a 2003 that I let go with the vehicle.
Carpets in my 2007 looked new when I removed.
Enjoy, I think you made a wise choice.
I really love the way they look. I just wish that I would have gotten them when my truck was new 5 years ago.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I've had atleast 3 sets of husky's in different trucks. Love 'em!!
And, for those of you with Access Cabs who always keep the sets down flat - here's a Husky liner for the back (ontop) of the seats. I love this thing!! But crap, I can't find the information on this thing. I got it from a local shop.

Note: this paticular one is for the older 2nd gens that don't have that console.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:15 AM   #8

Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I've had atleast 3 sets of husky's in different trucks. Love 'em!!
And, for those of you with Access Cabs who always keep the sets down flat - here's a Husky liner for the back (ontop) of the seats. I love this thing!! But crap, I can't find the information on this thing. I got it from a local shop.

Note: this paticular one is for the older 2nd gens that don't have that console.
Nice!... I wish I had that for my dog ridding in the back...

Old 12-26-2010, 11:19 AM   #9
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
They catch everything and clean up is a breeze, I love mine!
Old 12-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #10
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Husky makes a great product
Old 12-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #11
Hellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
Hellmutt's Tacoma Gallery
I've got them in my '08 DC........really love 'em except for the drivers side mat would always move forward a little bit when I get in and out of the truck as I'm pushing my foot forward in and out of the truck.......so I loosened the front seat bolts a bit and tucked the mat up underneath the seat mounts and retightened the bolts, problem solved and they don't budge now........I've never had the weather techs, but the Husky's are good product and fit perfectly
Old 12-27-2010, 07:55 AM   #14
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilley View Post
Off topic but what size rims and tires are you running? do you have wheel spacers or a lift?
16" DC2s with 265/75 Goodyear Duratracs. Bilstein 5100s at 1.75" lift in front and 1.5" AAL in rear. The wheels really hang out alot due to backspacing and give the truck a very nice stance. Quite a bit of plastic trimming (of course very minor compared to some) and front flap removal was required to avoid rubbing.
Let me know if any other questions. The DC2s are great, 20 pounds each compared to 32 pound stock steelies.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #15
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Just put a full set in my 99. Amazing how much crap the carpet OEM floormats were soaking up, just by the amt of stuff on the liners after a few days

Holding off on complete new carpet until next spring.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:19 AM   #16
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I have them in my 07 double cab. They came with the truck when i bought it. I love them. They keep the carpet super clean. I pull them out, shake them, then wipe them down with a wet terry towel every few weeks and BAM clean again.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:36 AM   #17
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
i bought mine used for a good price and they are still in great condition.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:10 AM   #18
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Those look good.