1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear spring TSB on my 2011 - just made appt

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Black Sheep, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM
    Black Sheep

Black Sheep [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Black Dbl Cab TRD T/X Pro
    6" Pro Comp Suspension lift with Pro Comp leveling kit, Bilstein 5100's, Full leather interior with seat heaters, Go Rhino step bars, Sony XNV-770BT Head Unit with NAV, DVD, XM and Blutooth, Tonopro toneau cover, Tinted windows, Black mesh grille, Projector headlights with HID lows, HID fogs, Crystal Eyes rear LED taillights, Weathertech mats front and rear
    I just called the dealer. I made the appointment to have my rear springs looked at to see if I can have the TSB done. I want to put the billstien 5100's up front to level up the dropped nose from the settled suspension. They set me up to look at but not sure if my truck is affected. I hope it is. I don't want to have the front done until I know for sure what will be done with rear.
    I know some of you others that have 2011's have had it done without troubles from dealer.
    Wish me luck.

2. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    3 leafs in each pack = caca, 4 leafs in each pack = good............

3. Dec 27, 2010 at 10:23 AM
    Andy2010

Andy2010 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Bucks County, Pa
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport Mag Grey 4x4
    EGR inline vent visors, Trimmed front mud flaps, Hose clamp mod, AFE Pro-Dry S air filter, Bed mat off my '97, 5100's up front @1.75, Rear TSB, Tow package, Black TRD center caps, Weathertech Digitals, Wet Okole's in front
    If they don't do it, just call the 1-800 number and say you're having a problem. They give you a reference number, then you give that to the dealer. At least that's what I did.

Products Discussed in

To Top