LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

my custom rear window decal, you want a custom one too for cheap?

Old 12-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
NiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of light

NiceGuyEddie's Tacoma Gallery
my custom rear window decal, you want a custom one too for cheap?

The story here should be obvious, I left my hometown NYC for SoCal 9 years ago. I love both places so much, I love NYC and it’s nightlife, but you can’t beat SoCal as far as hot-rod culture, state 4x4 parks, the weather, etc. I love living here in California but I am forever broken-hearted!

I want to thank everyone on the forum for buying advice, satoshi grill mod advice, and pointing me towards the state 4x4 parks.

the cute girl in the photo is my sister-in-law, she is the graphic artist that helped me design the decal.

i know this cat that makes decals real cheap, based on a .jpg or .bmp file. i read thru the forum rules, i hope i am not violating anything towards the vendors. he is at:

bookersign42@yahoo.com

Old 12-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
jeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura about

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice. Did you buy a new truck or take it with you? Im moving to the Palm Desert area in a few years and im sure my Downey header and removed cat wont pass smog?
Old 12-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty sweet man, i know how you feel though, i grew up in texas and live in virginia now and miss it a lot but i love it here, hope to move to so cal in the future though haha
Old 12-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
NiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of light

NiceGuyEddie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
Looks nice. Did you buy a new truck or take it with you? Im moving to the Palm Desert area in a few years and im sure my Downey header and removed cat wont pass smog?
the truck will be one year old this up-coming new year's day. the smog #'s here are tighter, my old Integra passed when i moved out. somebody always seems to have a "friend of a friend" that may "pass" your truck for a fee
Old 02-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
Taco Madre
ronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ronny
ronny97's Tacoma Gallery
Can I send you a design, and you send me a quote? What format do you prefer? I use Corel Draw.