1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Who has thrown up in their Tacoma?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sloppyjoe, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Dec 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
    Tacoma831

Tacoma831 Member

Member:
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Sport 4x4
    OME 886 Coils, OME Shocks, OME Dakars, Snug Top, De-Badged, ARB Bullbar, XRC8 Winch
    I just pop my door open and let it fly on to the ground if i can. I've had someone puke in my tundra but they somehow got it into a bottle haha.

2. Dec 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Dude in the vid needs to rip apart that rear a/c heat unit and I would have pulled the carpet and treat the metal underneath.

3. Dec 28, 2010 at 10:19 AM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah

In a bottle?..........now that would have made an interesting vid.

4. Dec 28, 2010 at 10:20 AM
    85yote09taco

85yote09taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    York, PA
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD OR
    3'' OME lift, TRD CAI, Built Right UCAs, 285 Goodyear DURATRACS, black steelies, Fog light anytime, DTRL, Alternating turn signal, Diff breather relocated, Carrier bearing drop, Weathertechs, Bestop, Extended SS brake lines, CBI Sliders w/kickout, Cab mount chop, Total Chaos LCA skids, All Pro skids, Satoshi(HomerTaco), Bruteforcefab ''HC'' rear bumper, Bruteforce Hybrid front bumper
    This just happened to me the other day, however it was my girlfriend who was at fault. I was lucky enough that she puked on the door and missed the fabric by an inch. The worst part was the door cup holders, as it was not easy to get down there and sop up the mess. I wiped the big stuff away with papertowels, and then used windex (I had nothing else) to wipe the plastic. And finally used 50 armour all wipes over that. There was a small spot on the carpet, I wiped most of it away and used fabreze to kill the smell. Oh and this all took place at 3am.

5. Dec 28, 2010 at 10:33 AM
    Tacoma831

Tacoma831 Member

Member:
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Sport 4x4
    OME 886 Coils, OME Shocks, OME Dakars, Snug Top, De-Badged, ARB Bullbar, XRC8 Winch
    Yeah I think he used his hands as a funnel, luckily it was just alcohol and no chunks.

6. Dec 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM
    sloppyjoe

sloppyjoe [OP] They are more like guide lines.

Member:
    All Over
    Vehicle:
    Silver and simple
    Non
    Vinager? I will try that as I have some at home. Yea I was betting on the Southern Sun to make my life hard when the heat reactivates the odors in that crap! Thanks for the good ideas and for the stories that affirm I am not the only one :eek:

7. Dec 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM
    udy2554

udy2554 NORTHERN RED-NECK

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Naples, NY
    Vehicle:
    '06 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Toytec ULK, Light Racing UCA's, OME Dakar rear leaves, ARB Bumper with XRC8 winch, Good Year Duratracs 285/70/17's on 17x9" Level 8 Strike 6's. Leer cap in the winter. Pioneer Double Din with BT, iPod, etc. Boston Acoustic components in all 4 doors with a Sony amp, powered 8" sub. Ultra gauge, Tom Tom...
    Kinda unrelated but funny...now. Back in the college years, my roommate puked out of the back seat, through my hair, then down the Salamanca's chief of police's legs. I was pulled over for a noisy exhaust. He cleaned it up the next morning. BTW...it was a 1970 Trans Am.

8. Dec 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM
    DTFtacoma

DTFtacoma Dezert Toy Fabrication Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Santa Maria, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner D-cab
    DTF LT front & rear
    Yeah twice jagerbombs the first time and way too much of everything the second time back in my teen years uhhhg lol

:puke:

Lysol!

9. Dec 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM
    InfamousTonyTaco7714

InfamousTonyTaco7714 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Wilkes, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 DCSB 4x4 Timberland Mica
    Borla Catback, 6 inch Pro Comp Stage 1 17x9 Matte Black XD Revolvers, 285/70/17 Radar Renegade R7, Pioneer Double Din, Iron Cross Side Steps, Tactical Armor Group Front Bumper, ARE MX series camper shell, Geared 4.10
    One night we were camping and my friend decided he wanted to sleep in MY truck and he was sick...woke up with throw up covering the back of my seats and in the cup holders.

Also, i've had my friend hanging his head out of the back window of my truck while I was going down the road and completely missed the side of my truck. :)

And the 3rd and final time, my neighbored wandered over to my house while he was drunk and passed out in the middle of my driveway...so I was a good neighbored and layed him in the back seat of my truck with his head hanging out my door....went inside and came back out with a nice pile of throw up laying right beside my truck.

10. Dec 28, 2010 at 6:09 PM
    '02TRD

'02TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tacoma Xtra Cab 4x4 SR5 TRD
    Billstein 5100's & AAL, 285/75R16 Toyo Open Country M/Ts on Black 16x8 Raceline Renegades, Pro-Tech Toolbox, Wet Okole covers, K&N air filter, Tow package, Alpine digital media receiver, Kenwood Amp, Rockford Fosgate 10" sub, Cobra 75 hand held CB, front differential drop
    threw up out the window while driving, ended up all over the inside of my door and inside the window track. took a couple months to get it cleaned to where it didnt streak the window when rolled down and back up. WHOOPS!

11. Dec 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM
    Miata Tech

Miata Tech Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Lawrence, KS
    Vehicle:
    2002 4X4 SR-5 TRD
    ChaseCam Video System, Optima YellowTop, ScanGauge II, Heated Drivers Seat, Sirius Satellite Radio, K&N Drop In, E-Locker Guard, Extang Black Max Tonneau , Streamlight Stinger, All Synthetic Fluids, USA-Spec iPhone Interface, Gentex Auto Dimming Compass/Temp Mirror
  12. Dec 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM
    jandrews

jandrews Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat

So true.

I was playing in the snow this past weekend and my cousin very nearly barfed from being motion sick. I was like "AIM FOR THE FLOORBOARD! AIM FOR THE FLOORBOARD!"

13. Dec 28, 2010 at 6:20 PM
    Tactical Tacoma

Tactical Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    McKinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    '12 MGM DCSB Sport 4WD
    ARB air compressor, ARB rear air locker, sPOD switch panel in sunglass holder, OME Front & rear shocks, 885x coils, Dakar leaf springs, Icon tubular UCA's, Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust, aFe Pro Dry, TRD Sport wheels powder coated anthracite, FJ TRD center caps, Thule roof rack, 886 fog lights for reverse light mod, CSjumper LED DTRL's, Nokya Yellow fogs, plastidipped lower valence, Weathertechs, Wet Okoles. And MANY MORE MODS, READ BUILD!
    Ditto

14. Dec 29, 2010 at 3:31 PM
    jdmbb

jdmbb Member

Member:
    Miami and tallahassee
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP XRunner
    K&N drop-in filter, Aero Turbine 2525 Muffler on stock pipes, BFG KDW2's and TRD Duracon shift knob.
    was feeling sick all day at work and was holding it all in driving home in rush hour traffic. was at the turn before my house and couldnt hold it anymore. thankfully i had a paper mcdonalds bag to blow chunks into and dump it out the window before it seeped thru. that was a close call

15. Dec 29, 2010 at 4:16 PM
    Eman5pt0

Eman5pt0 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    E
    NY
    weirdest thread i have seen here lol ..

16. Dec 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM
    907taco

907taco Alaskan Assassin

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2010 BlackSandPearl 4x4
    ultimate lift kit ( toytec ) ome dakar leaf pack , w/ extended length billies, LR uca's, Pro comp 7089s, KM2's 285 70 17, neoprene seat covers, weather techs, CBI sliders w/kickout, URD ss, cab mount chop, VHT night shade tint>tails,3rd B-light. Debadged. Grillecraft grille, rear diff breather mod. CBI Moab front bumper, warn M8000 winch, HID kragens 7", Hella's micro fogs. retrofit headlights HIDS, LED solutions maps/license! 886 back up light mod,
    I was designated driver for my wifes little get together with co-workers, last girl being dropped off was like 'ugh" i am not feeling good, i was like i am pulling over, she was like no no, its ok i'm not puking, i roll the rear passenger for her...I tell her if you need to puke do it out the window, needless to say i roll over a speed bump and thats all it took, i hear this poor woman go Puuuuuuuuuuke! i stop and all she did was look towards the window, it got all over my rear passenger liner, with the window being rolled down some got inside from the opening in the top. I wanted have killed her. my wife did the best she could when we got home, i spent 4 hrs, cleaning, pulled the liner apart, luckily my winter mats were in place and i had leather in my 2006 titan, i had only had the truck almost a month. i can still smell the puke, i feel your pain though, if i had cloth i don't know what i would have done. good luck with that man.

17. Dec 29, 2010 at 5:20 PM
    Veccster

Veccster bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    ^ damn...that is tough to swallow! I can't even imagine how sour I would feel toward that girl. I would probably never look at her the same.

Did she offer anything (like money to have it detailed or her time to help clean)?

If it happened to me, I would absolutely pay for the the entire inside to be professionally cleaned. I know that would cost upwards of $200 but it was my fault and that is the least I could do.

18. Dec 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM
    tony92629

tony92629 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Dana Point
    Vehicle:
    2010 White Tacoma Prerunner
    5100's all the way around. Front set at .85. Camburg Spindles. Camburg Uniball 1.25 UCA's. Total Chaos LCA skid plates. Custom Deaver 10 pack rear leaf spring. BFG AT KO's 285/70/17, Weathertech floor liners, Wet Okoles. Midland CB/PA, Firestick.
    OK - I did in my 1989 1st generation 4x4 short bed single cab Blue - Manual transmission. 4 banger. I dont even think they called it a Tacoma yet. Camping with friends at Upper Rock Creek near Bishop. Drank a bottle of Yucon Jack and what now is known as a 30 rack. Got the spins while sleeping in the cab - It was freakin cold outside. Counldnt find the door handle and the rest was history. We still talk about the trip some 20 years later. Wish they had Weathertechs back then...LOL

Bought the truck brand new off the lot for $9999.00 in Thousand Oaks, Ca - one at the price deals. I wheeled the hell out of that truck. Ended up selling it for $5,000. Wasnt practical with a family on the way being it was a two seater. Auh, the best times I never remembered!

19. Dec 29, 2010 at 5:50 PM
    92LandCruiser

92LandCruiser Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nevada
    Vehicle:
    80 series Land Cruiser
    Cummins, tons, 40s
    Never had it happen to me, but from what I hear the pet odor eliminator spray is supposed to work well for this type of thing. If all else fails try renting an ozone generator.

20. Dec 29, 2010 at 10:26 PM
    Kelson

Kelson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    not inside...i've had a few drunk people throw up in my bed though...

Products Discussed in

To Top