Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weathertech floorliner colors

Old 12-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
Silentknight11b is on a distinguished road
Army: 11B24D3
Silentknight11b's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech floorliner colors

The wifey is getting me a set of the Weathertech Digital Fit Floorliners for my 2010 Double cab as a late X-mas gift (gotta love her!). Question is- on a gray double cab- the gray or black Floorliners? Give me your input or show some pix as I cannot find any of a gray interior with the black or gray liners. Thanks in advance!
Old 12-28-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
I have the gray interior and went with black weathertech floor liners. The way to go in my opinion.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:44 AM   #4
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
i also have mag gray DC with gray. i just ran out to take pic

Old 12-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #5
Mmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mmelaney's Tacoma Gallery
Same here.... Mag Grey with the Grey floor liners. It looks factory. My only complaint is they get dirty easy. I guess that's the nature of the truck though. They are easy to clean though.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I went with black. It's a nice contrast. I won't show any pics right now cause they're nasty with road sand and salt does a great job keepin it off the carpet though
Old 12-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #7
gringo77 is on a distinguished road
gringo77's Tacoma Gallery
i have grey interior and went with grey floor liners as well...i like it a lot!

but...if i were to get black seat covers i would probably get black floor liners...
Old 12-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #8
Black Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 6 years PA Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 28th Signal Battalion
Name: Jeff
Black Sheep's Tacoma Gallery
I went with the black liners. I think it goes well with the little bit of black trim on the interior. But either way you go, you will love them. They keep the crud off of our light grey carpet and are very easy to clean.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:16 AM   #9
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Gray on Gray and it looks great. Like you I almost went with black, but decided I want to keep a more "factory" look.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:39 AM   #10
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
I have MGM access cab gray interior, went with gray.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #11
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry13 View Post
I have a mag. gray with the gray interior and went with the gray floor liners.
Same ^^^
Old 12-28-2010, 03:11 PM   #12
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
I went with the black liners. I think it goes well with the little bit of black trim on the interior. But either way you go, you will love them. They keep the crud off of our light grey carpet and are very easy to clean.
X2
Old 12-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Agreed on the blk/gray contrast. I dont like the gray interior as is, so adding more black is a bonus. It really comes down to personal preference. Take a look at the pics everyone posted throughout the endless WT threads and decide what looks better to YOU!
Old 12-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #14
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
I went with grey. I think that the black shows more dusty foot prints. my 2 cents
Old 12-28-2010, 04:58 PM   #15
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>grey
Old 12-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I got black.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #18
Chronism has a spectacular aura aboutChronism has a spectacular aura aboutChronism has a spectacular aura about

Name: Michael
Chronism's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
x3
Old 12-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #19
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
the floormats are redikk....love them