Notices

Bay Area Taco owners!!!!

Old 12-28-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Marty Mcfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jud
Marty Mcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Bay Area Taco owners!!!!

whats up folks!

2nd gen Taco owner from SF here. Never been to a meet and have never done any dirt runs yet.....but i'm totally down to get a big meet goin and get some runs in!

Been seeing a lot of Tacos all around and wanna meet up with other people who love theirs like i do mine! Just wanna see how many bay area owners are out there and who would be up for a meet?

Later!

-Jud
Old 12-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
I tried getting something together for a hooters meet a while back, nothing panned out. Check in the Northern CA area for stuff happening near us. I have seen a few hollister meets, but nothing at carnagie.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the East Bay. there is quite a bit of us here like Marty Mcfly said check out the Northern CA post section. there is a lot of stuff coming up in the next few months.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!! like the others said, check out the Nor Cal Section to see if there are any happenings going on. On March 19th we have a Hollister meet going down, so feel free to sign up and join us and meet new people. Below is a link with more info....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...19-2010-a.html
Old 05-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #5
Rob2.7Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
Rob2.7Taco's Tacoma Gallery
We are starting a bay area meetup, first one wednesday may 4th at Sam's BBq in san jose:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-owners-3.html