Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone Got these RB

Old 12-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
Range 44 has a spectacular aura aboutRange 44 has a spectacular aura about

Range 44's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Got these RB

Anyone got pics with these OEM running boards, Pref close up...
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone Got these RB-31714_pt212-35055_toy243.gif  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Range 44 View Post
Anyone got pics with these OEM running boards, Pref close up...
I do, but my close-up wouldn't show you much more than the pic you have displayed... What are you trying to see/find out about them? I am happy with mine (6 years later).
Old 12-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #3

Do they sit flush with the bottom of the truck? Is there a gap between the board and the bottom of the truck? They look really good and they look like they are tight and clean against the bottom of the truck?
Old 12-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Do they sit flush with the bottom of the truck? Is there a gap between the board and the bottom of the truck? They look really good and they look like they are tight and clean against the bottom of the truck?
They sit flush. No gap. They are tight and clean. I would buy them again if I purchased a new tacoma. I have no need for sliders (someone will try to talk you into them).
Old 12-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #5

Sweet thanks, Ordering Tomorrow.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #6
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sliders go with those depends on how much those running boards cost. If it is the same ad sliders I would go that route.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Sweet thanks, Ordering Tomorrow.
It makes it much easier when I wash/wax my DC.. I wouldn't be able to reach the entire roof (without opening the doors) if I didn't have them.

Good luck!
Old 01-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #8
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
I just purchased a set from a guy for $100.00 today. Came off a 05 Double Cab. He took them off when he first bought the truck and have been sitting in his garage for 5 years. They are pretty much brand new. I have not installed them on my truck yet, but I couldn't pass up the deal. I figure if I don't like them, I would sell them for the same.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony92629 View Post
I just purchased a set from a guy for $100.00 today. Came off a 05 Double Cab. He took them off when he first bought the truck and have been sitting in his garage for 5 years. They are pretty much brand new. I have not installed them on my truck yet, but I couldn't pass up the deal. I figure if I don't like them, I would sell them for the same.
Sooo , do you like them or not ??
Old 02-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #10
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgilus11 View Post
Sooo , do you like them or not ??
I definitely do like them. They are not rock sliders by any means - But, with my less than one year old 2010 DC, I am not looking to slide over many rocks right now anyways...unless I have to get out of something I probably shouldn't have been into in the first place. Besides, its a prerunner and I am not much into the vertical rock climbing thing. I'll leave that for the 4x4 guys.

Couple of things I like about them are:

They fit nice and tight up against the body.
They come in handy for a "step up" for my wife and daughter.
They will offer some protection - I would rather thrash these running boards than the side of my doors. If I am hitting something on a trail ...its like a warning before doing too much damage. Buy another set for $100 for the warning is good with me.
They also offer some protection for those dam shopping carts (depending on the make and model of the shopping cart).

You cant even tell I have them on in this pic.....

Another angle.....

Old 03-01-2011, 12:38 AM   #11
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a running board fan and I love mine. So sturdy, match the truck great, fit wonderfully.

Great product. Kicks the ever living crap out of aftermarket.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:01 AM   #12
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony92629 View Post
I definitely do like them. They are not rock sliders by any means - But, with my less than one year old 2010 DC, I am not looking to slide over many rocks right now anyways...unless I have to get out of something I probably shouldn't have been into in the first place. Besides, its a prerunner and I am not much into the vertical rock climbing thing. I'll leave that for the 4x4 guys.

Couple of things I like about them are:

They fit nice and tight up against the body.
They come in handy for a "step up" for my wife and daughter.
They will offer some protection - I would rather thrash these running boards than the side of my doors. If I am hitting something on a trail ...its like a warning before doing too much damage. Buy another set for $100 for the warning is good with me.
They also offer some protection for those dam shopping carts (depending on the make and model of the shopping cart).

You cant even tell I have them on in this pic.....

Another angle.....

Thank you for the pics. The truck looks gooood. Is exactly what I want to see. The firsat pic it shows how it protects the side panels (the doors) and the other show how clean and tucked in are. I am in the same pot we you when about rocks climbing. I need something to protect the paint from gravel.

Thank you.