Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pro Comp 6" Stage 1 - work with TSB Springs?

Old 12-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp 6" Stage 1 - work with TSB Springs?

So I literally just ordered my Pro Comp Stage 1 6" Kit... and then realized, does anyone know for sure if it will work with the TSB Rear Leaf Springs?

I hope for sure it does, or I need to make a call first thing in the morning!

Thanks fellas!
Old 12-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.. really hoping someone can help me on this one
Old 12-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
BBB1 is on a distinguished road
BBB1's Tacoma Gallery
It should work with the TSB springs. I didn't care for the harsh ride of the pro comp AAL. I have the 3 rear springs, non TSB. It was too stiff as the springs were riding on the add a leaf. I changed mine to a wheelers offroad 3 leaf progressive add a leaf. I also changed to a 3 inch angled block made by tough country. It put the rear of my truck basically 3/4 inch higher in the rear. It rides 100 times better than pro comp AAL. When I did my lift, I didn't care for the stance with the pro comp AAL and the block. It had a smaller gap in the rear that I didn't care for. With the TSB, it may not be the case as the TSB adds lift. It is trial and error. There are many options to fix it, just giving you an idea what I did.

BBB1
Old 12-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
it will b fine.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #5

Great thanks a lot! I appreciate it guys