Notices

Anyone have these??

Old 12-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
I <3 Taco's
YeahBoyyy is on a distinguished road

YeahBoyyy's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have these??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...#ht_2713wt_802

I was browsing ebay and saw them, wondered what they look like installed.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
don't have them but I likes them

order 2 set so i will put them on my truck first if so you can see what they look like installed

I have the same color truck
Old 12-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
mattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of light
Name: matt
mattcombs's Tacoma Gallery
i have them they look good with just the park lights but the halo circles blowed in a month with no rough treatment at all in the middle of summer . i want another set but am afraid to buy and have it happen again. with ebay u get no warranty
Old 12-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcombs View Post
i have them they look good with just the park lights but the halo circles blowed in a month with no rough treatment at all in the middle of summer . i want another set but am afraid to buy and have it happen again. with ebay u get no warranty

u cant replace bulbs?
Old 12-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
I <3 Taco's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dog View Post
u cant replace bulbs?
Yeah.. Can't you just pop some bulbs in there? Much cheaper than replacing the light itself.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
I had some but got rid of them, wasn't really happy with the light output compared to stock. Here's a pic of mine:

Old 12-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
I <3 Taco's

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntstan View Post
I had some but got rid of them, wasn't really happy with the light output compared to stock. Here's a pic of mine:

That looks sick!! But yeah that seems to be the main complaint about the halo lights is that it doesn't put out enough light.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #8
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBoyyy View Post
That looks sick!! But yeah that seems to be the main complaint about the halo lights is that it doesn't put out enough light.
Get them and then put the fog lights on I want a set also
Old 12-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
I <3 Taco's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08chocotaco View Post
Get them and then put the fog lights on I want a set also
What do you mean put the fog lights on? Sorry if i sound like an idiot haha.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #10
Addict.
xtirtzt will become famous soon enough

xtirtzt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xtirtzt
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBoyyy View Post
What do you mean put the fog lights on? Sorry if i sound like an idiot haha.
the fog lights will make up for the low light that the headlights put out... i did the fog light on anytime mod and sometimes i dont even realize i dont have my headlights on cause the fogs are so bright by themselves
Old 12-31-2010, 12:55 AM   #11
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtirtzt View Post
the fog lights will make up for the low light that the headlights put out... i did the fog light on anytime mod and sometimes i dont even realize i dont have my headlights on cause the fogs are so bright by themselves
its this. it will just take care of seeing the road better for sure. also whens some one is driving towards you it creates a box of lights. like one in each corner so it looks beast if you ask me. well more beast then not on haha
Old 01-01-2011, 07:49 PM   #12
I <3 Taco's

Oh.. I guess i just misunderstood what he meant. He meant TURN the foglights on, i thought he installed foglights in the headlight or something and i was confused. Well i never turn my foglights off so.....