Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

expensive coffee

Old 12-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
myth01 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
myth01's Tacoma Gallery
expensive coffee

so i spilled a coffee with cream onto my passenger side. i used a bissell carpet cleaner, pulled the passenger seat and had it prof. steam cleaned. rotten milk smell is gone but replaced with the smell of mold. pulled the carpet up and dried it out completely. smell came back, used vinegar to kill the mold under the carpet in the padding. dried it out again. still didn't work. think im gonna have to replace the interior carpet. it sucks...... is their a company that makes a rubber replacement for tacoma carpet. i looked into rhino lining already. trucks don't need carpet dammit
Old 12-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
This is why you should always use 3m automotive scotch guard on your new car interior. It's the sh*t
Old 12-31-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Carpet stain and spot lifter is what I use. My wife spilled about a quarter of crock pot full of chilli in her honda got on the carpet. I used this stuff and lots of elbow grease and the carpet came out great with no smell.,