Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone ever use CARWOO?

Old 12-31-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
tag is on a distinguished road
tag's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ever use CARWOO?

Just wondering if anyone has ever used CARHOO and if it's worth it. I'm horrible at negotiating and usually get up and walk out after about 5 minutes of the razzle dazzle BS. Any opinions appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-31-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Why not try USAA? Not a member find someone who is!
Old 12-31-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
tag is on a distinguished road
tag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
Why not try USAA? Not a member find someone who is!
I tried and and failed. Don't know anyone who is a member.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Costco and Sam's Club also have services. Costco was better here, but it might be different in other locations. Sam's Club was only worse because the dealerships they chose to partner with. Some other credit unions might have a similar service.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
To be truthful I tried to use USAA (I am a member) but I found I could haggle the price way down better than they could. Go to www.edmunds.com and build a car there. They when your ready to buy get a line of credit from your credit from your credit union and start calling the dealerships. Tell them you'll give them $500 over dealer cost and they can show you their invoice. You will of course pay the transportation to get your vehicle and see what you can do. If they say no they say how much over dealer cost do you have to have? Still no answer from them then go elsewhere. Trust me you may have to travel 200-300 miles to buy a truck but when you talk to a salesman and tell them you think$500 for a 15 phone conversation is a reasonable wage they start to look at it differently. Hell I'd even get on an airplane and fly to another place to buy a vehicle cheaper. Just my opinion though...