LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Leather seats?

Old 12-31-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
tomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Leather seats?

We have them in our Sportsmobile and love them. I was wondering if any Tacoma owners have upgraded theirs and have any thoughts about it. I've heard Katskinz are the best dealer installed option- whadaya think?
Old 12-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Homertaco did a leather interior on his double cab earlier this year. CAme out really great. He did not use Katzskin. He did a very nice write up on the process. Send him a PM, he will tell you whatever he knows.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...tml?highlight=
Old 12-31-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I have leather
Old 12-31-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I have katzkins in my double cab. I love my leather.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
look at all the links at the bottom of this page in the similar threads section.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #7
Black Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 6 years PA Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 28th Signal Battalion
Name: Jeff
Black Sheep's Tacoma Gallery
My leather package is being installed on Jan 15th. I went with the Katzkins 2-tone package. I can't wait. With the seat heaters, it will be nice and toasty on the cold mornings.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Got Katskins in mine. Tan with perforated center panels.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #9
buddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuddywh1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 2nd Bomb Wing
buddywh1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomesd View Post
We have them in our Sportsmobile and love them. I was wondering if any Tacoma owners have upgraded theirs and have any thoughts about it. I've heard Katskinz are the best dealer installed option- whadaya think?
Did you check with your Toyota dealer? Not for them to do it, but to see where they get theirs done.

My local Toyota dealer has leather upholstery installed even in their Corolla's before putting them on the lot. Every damn car...it's really amazing...and then mark it up another $1500 or more.

I was in getting work done on my Taco and talked to a salesman about it...he said they have a couple upholstery shops they take the work to get it done. I'm sure if you find out the name of the shop you could get a better deal for it yourself, but it's being done by someone who knows how to do it right since they do it all the time.

That's if you don't want it a DIY...
Old 01-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #10
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Dark grey leather with perforated inserts in my Prerunner.