Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Scan gauge mount

Old 01-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
Steig is on a distinguished road
Steig's Tacoma Gallery
Scan gauge mount

Photos of scan gauge mount-above rear view mirror: 2011 Tacoma DC/Off Road/w-JBL

Old 01-01-2011, 07:36 AM   #4
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Looks good, maybe a little more information about it.
I suspect it is this.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #5
Steig's Tacoma Gallery
Not a Blendmount, I just use clips from garage door opener and expoy'd clips to top of scan gauge. Clips fit in headliner.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Very nicely done. Let me ask you, is that in your face enough to present the facts you wanted from the gauge? I ask because I've got the UltraGauge and am pondering a location.

RZ Rob
Old 01-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #7
Steig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZRob View Post
Very nicely done. Let me ask you, is that in your face enough to present the facts you wanted from the gauge? I ask because I've got the UltraGauge and am pondering a location.

RZ Rob

I like it. easily viewable