Notices

Unique Grill Emblem Replacement

Old 01-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
jdhudman is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jdhudman's Tacoma Gallery
Unique Grill Emblem Replacement

Happy New Year All!

New Taco owner here looking to make my truck uniqe, but not totally over the top.

Definitely doing the de-badge thing. Researched TW and you guys have great instructions on how to remove badging and stickers. I'm removing all the emblems, but leaving the TRD Sport stickers on the rear fenders.

So the only issue I have is with the emblem on the factory grill. I know a lot of you guys temporarily remove it and paint it black. I want to remove it and replace it with something different like a skull.

I did try a TW search on non-factory grill replacement emblems but came up empty. Anybody out there know of any vendors that manufacture different designs other than the factory emblem that will fit in the space left void?
Old 01-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhudman View Post
Happy New Year All!

New Taco owner here looking to make my truck uniqe, but not totally over the top.

Definitely doing the de-badge thing. Researched TW and you guys have great instructions on how to remove badging and stickers. I'm removing all the emblems, but leaving the TRD Sport stickers on the rear fenders.

So the only issue I have is with the emblem on the factory grill. I know a lot of you guys temporarily remove it and paint it black. I want to remove it and replace it with something different like a skull.

I did try a TW search on non-factory grill replacement emblems but came up empty. Anybody out there know of any vendors that manufacture different designs other than the factory emblem that will fit in the space left void?
check out metalmiller
Old 01-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Metalmiller does really fine work and can make about anything you want it seems.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
check out metalmiller

Thanks for ther referral. Is metalmiller a forum member or a vendor? I looked over the list of vendors and didn't come across the name.

Any help you can provide on a way to contact metalmiller is appreciated!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
Scorched Earth
mfrantz24 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mfrantz24's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the original thread here. If you click on his sig you can find out whatever you are looking for.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrantz24 View Post
Check out the original thread here. If you click on his sig you can find out whatever you are looking for.

Thanks again! Yeah, he's got quite a few really nice designs including a skull.

Y'all are a big help - I appreciate it!!!