Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Chrome rims only!

Old 01-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #41
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome is for oakies and mexicans lol

....jk
Old 01-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #42
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery

Factory 18" bbs.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #43
Spooby
gtdad66 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
gtdad66's Tacoma Gallery
here is my 2010 dc with motto metals
Attached Thumbnails
Chrome rims only!-tacoma-front-view.jpg  
Old 01-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #44
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtdad66 View Post
here is my 2010 dc with motto metals

are those 17x8 or 17x9.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #45
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish I had some chrome wheels (for free of course). Some say it's the old look. So what? Look how many car designs are based on the "old" style classics now days. There is nothing better looking to me than chrome on a shiny black car or truck.

My problem is that I just have so many other things I want to spend a grand on than wheels on my truck. More fishing equipment, a new shotgun, more ammo, a vacation, materials for home projects, etc.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #46
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericb View Post
Here are my chrome Eagle rims

I dont know why but I love these wheels in chrome. I have about 15 different sets of wheels I want, but this will more than likely be the ones I get. Are those 17's or 18's? I am thinking about 20's though.