Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rain guards on just front of D-Cab, gonna look ok?

Old 01-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rain guards on just front of D-Cab, gonna look ok?

I am planning on getting some EGR In-Channel Rain Guards for my 08 PreRunner D-Cab, and am considering just doing the fronts only. I had them on all 4 doors of my 04 PreRunner D-Cab, but mostly used only the fronts for ventilation. Will this look goofy with no guards on the rear doors? Anyone else opt for this set-up?
Old 01-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I've only got the fronts in. Only because one of my rear rain guards blew off the truck going 70pmh with the windows down and I haven't cared to buy another 4 pack. Looks fine to me.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
williegator will become famous soon enough

Navy:
williegator's Tacoma Gallery
that's the way I have mine...Fr only..
Old 01-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
The ? is
Dbl Taco is on a distinguished road

Dbl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I personally hate rain guards only useful if ur a smoker. I just threw away the ones that came on my truck
Old 01-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl Taco View Post
I personally hate rain guards only useful if ur a smoker. I just threw away the ones that came on my truck
I'm not a smoker and use mine. It gets damned hot here and a crack in your windows can be a life saver. Its been known to rain on a 100* day out of the blue for no reason and without warning.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #8
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
I think it look odd with fronts only.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #9
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl Taco View Post
Guess it doesn't piss down rain for 6 months where you live eh ?
Old 01-03-2011, 02:25 AM   #11
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman View Post
I think it look odd with fronts only.
Really???
Old 01-03-2011, 05:50 AM   #13
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
I was going to run rear only, and I don't care what anyone thinks it looks like.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #15
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't do it with my truck. Looks out of balance and I am OCD.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #16
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardtaco View Post
Really???

Really.