LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How to turn off the Maintenance light on dash???

Old 01-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
How to turn off the Maintenance light on dash???

5 thousand miles on my Tacoma.

I have changed the oil.

What other service is needed at this time? I have 24 month/24,000 mile service included. I have not been to the dealership for 5K service. Is it necessary?

I will continue to do my own oil changes.

I guess tire rotation is due?
Old 01-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Instructions are in the oil change thread iirc. Something like depressing the odo/trip while turning the ignition key to acc/on position then hold until the odo meter goes through a series of dashes....5 seconds worth or so.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
5 thousand miles on my Tacoma.

I have changed the oil.

What other service is needed at this time? I have 24 month/24,000 mile service included. I have not been to the dealership for 5K service. Is it necessary?

I will continue to do my own oil changes.

I guess tire rotation is due?
cycle the odometer to the ODO reading. Turn IGN off. Hold reset button in and turn IGN ON (do not start). ODO will blink 0000000 and count down. When ------- appears the MAint light will be reset. This is in the manual of course.......