Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

We all knew this already....

Old 01-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
We all knew this already....

This was outside the main gate of Gillette Stadium in Foxborough Mass. on Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails
We all knew this already....-football-game.jpg  
Old 01-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Cool.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
wooo patriots
Old 01-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a possible "3rd" generation Tacoma? It looks alot like a new Four Runner in the front, especially the grill.

What do ya'll think? I would like to see a better picture.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #6
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a possible "3rd" generation Tacoma? It looks alot like a new Four Runner in the front, especially the grill.

What do ya'll think. I would like to see a better picture.
hmmm...I thought something was "different"...could be?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely looks like a trd offroad to me. Not a 3rd gen.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I'm on my phone so I can't get a great look at the pic but somethings are different on
that Tacoma.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #9
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
looks like it has the wheels of a Tundra 5 lug.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know, but it looks like there is a spoiler/spliter on the bottom of the front bumper as well the hood looks like it has scoop or indent or maybe it's a reflecton
Old 01-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on my phone as well so hard to see the picture to well. Does it have a hoodscoop?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
looks the same to me. i dont know. either way i am glad i got my 2010.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #13
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
I zoomed in on it on my phone; looks like a DC TRD sport. Someone mentioned the front valance but its just a reflection on the bumper. The hood is definitely scooped. The pic is kinda weird cuz its a cartoonish () image, not a photo of an actual truck.

We took this pic walking out after the game as it was getting dark. My gf has another one we took walking in with me pointing to the sign. I'll see if that one is better quality. I zoomed in on it. Hope this helps...
Attached Thumbnails
We all knew this already....-imag0036-1.jpg  
Old 01-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #15
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I bet it's the 3rd gen with the diesel engine, long traveled-straight axle front suspension (with no vibes) and 35's with no trimming.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #16
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
I bet it's the 3rd gen with the diesel engine, long traveled-straight axle front suspension (with no vibes) and 35's with no trimming.
It also gets at least 20MPG, and has heated/cooled cup holders for optimum beverage storage.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:01 AM   #17
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Look at the wheels. TRD Off Road wheels w/ sport hood or just a shadow on hood. A photoshop pic just for advertising? Looks good whatever!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #18
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
It also gets at least 20MPG, and has heated/cooled cup holders for optimum beverage storage.
I wish