Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just ordered my rear springs for the TSB...

Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my rear springs for the TSB...

Go me...

Just called up and explained I had talked to someone a few months back and that they had suggested I call ahead and order them. No questions asked. Will be installed next Wednesday... Oh man.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
You will love the new ride!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
Falcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Falcon86's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is at the stealership now getting the TSB work done.

Hoping to notice a difference...
Old 01-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #4
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The one guy there told me I will hate the ride because it makes it stiffer... My thought is, its a truck. Its supposed to be that way.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
Falcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFalcon86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Falcon86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
The one guy there told me I will hate the ride because it makes it stiffer... My thought is, its a truck. Its supposed to be that way.
I heard every excuse possible for them to not do it. It's taken me almost 2 months to get them to finally do it. I had my regional service manager talk down to me and tell me straight to my face that I've been misinformed, and the 2011's parts were upgraded from factory. I politely informed him that he was incorrect and perhaps he should either learn his product better, or he should stop boldly lying right to his customers.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #6
nyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud ofnyfishhunter has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
nyfishhunter's Tacoma Gallery
You will be pleased - definitely will be stiffer. If you do any towing or carry a load, you will definitely notice an improvement.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, they told me the same crap. I bought a truck. I expect it to ride like a truck. If I wanted a soft ride I'd have bought a Camry. The post TSB ride is a little stiffer but it's tighter too.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #8
Hi-Tech Rednek

Im hoping for the tighter ride... I am eventually trying to install some AAL's and some front Billy's. There are alot of guys on here who like that setup and it looks great.

All together I would like the truck a little higher and with more of a rigid ride.