1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Secure bed storage options?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Oscar 319, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Aug 29, 2008 at 10:30 AM
    red06toy

red06toy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Worcester MA
    Vehicle:
    Impulse red OR, 2.5 lift
    2.5 toytec, bilstein 5100 black grille, black lights, partially shaved decals remaning ones black, , trd fj wheels, sirius, Ipod interface, pre-filter delete
    Haha I go thru the same thing! My girlfriend has a blue 04 jetta, shes hot and she looks hot driving it. I hate driving it, even when shes with me, def feel a little fruity in it, and yes it did die on us one time, (87,000m) i got it going but that was the last time for me. Shes gotta get used driving the 6sp!

2. Aug 29, 2008 at 6:58 PM
    gavonder

gavonder She's Kickass!

Member:
    Ct
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport Access Cab
    Sunroof, Leer Cap w/ Thule rack, Factory Running Boards, Fog Light Mod, Hood Struts, Scangauge, w/homemade mirror mount, AC/Defrost mod, Rear Spring TSB, TRD Center Caps
    OK, I know I'm arriving late to this, but my wife has a '99 Jetta VR6 with over 100,000 miles on it and we have had no trouble with it.

I would always choose to drive it on a road trip over the Taco. It's much faster than my Tacoma, handles better, gets better gas milage, and is more comfortable.

I love my truck, but after spending all day in it, driving from job site to job site, I can't wait to get out of it.

So, I say put the wife AND kids in the Taco and have fun in the Jetta!!

GA

Oh, and get a Leer cap for it.

Products Discussed in

To Top