Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you ever drive a bit too hard in the hopes...?

View Poll Results: Do you thrash on your rig hoping to break something so you can "upgrade" it?
Never 187 77.27%
My Id makes me do it. 5 2.07%
My Ego makes me do it. 10 4.13%
My Superego won't let me have any fun. 9 3.72%
subconciously... wait, I'm aware of it. 23 9.50%
All the f-n time!!! 18 7.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #61
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan07 View Post
Well Im always up on getting these Dunlaps wore down more! Dear mom, New tires please. haha
x2, I spun down my Dunlops at the end of their life to get rid of them. But I didn't run crying to my mommy for new tires, I work and pick up my own repair bills.

I never run my truck to break it, usually when I drive it hard I end up being impressed by the truck's capabilities and my inability to break it.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #62
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
I just upgrade completely unbroken/usable parts... crazy I know
Old 01-10-2011, 09:42 AM   #63
zjf is on a distinguished road
zjf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Lol!! I find myself hittin the gas a little extra hard sometimes in hopes to ware down my tires. I'm hoping if they ware down enough, I can show my girlfriend and justify spending shit loads on new tires. So yes... I have found myself feelings this way. I've also learned to not care about my bumpers; I want new and better ones!! I also don't have money flowing out of my pockets. Is this a sickness?
You have to justify spending YOUR money to your girlfriend. Does she let you take your balls with you when you go out, or does she keep them in her purse?
Old 01-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #64
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i need to re-do my exhaust because it rubs at full flex, i try to flex my truck out a lot so i can justify spending the money to re-do it. that's it for me tho, not even tires, i need to make these babies last!