LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

well it happened

Old 01-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
well it happened

as you can tell i have a 2011 taco so still brand new nothing wrong with it until today, i came out to the parking lot to go on my lunch break and some douche had hit the truck and just keep driving down the side, like scratching the entire side of the truck so first damage down and pretty mad about it but oh well.

just thought i'd share since i know many other people prob freaked out when they saw the first damage down to the truck other than off roading type stuff
Old 01-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Ancient Astronaut Theorist
less than zer0 will become famous soon enough

Name: < 0
less than zer0's Tacoma Gallery
Some people are just dickfaces. Don't blame you for being upset about that one. Any security cameras in the area?
Old 01-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
That really sucks brotha! I do feel your pain. But... what comes around goes around. The nut sucker that did this is gonna get it worse.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
yeah was a hit and run sorta, like i park way out in neverland, they tried to sqeeze into a spot next to me in between a tree and me, something of theirs hit the truck and they just pulled through instead of backing out so it just went down the side.

and yeah some camers but cant get a L number though to far out
Old 01-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #6
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks dude, sorry to hear that
Old 01-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and yeah some camers but cant get a L number though to far out
You might want to find a photoshop guy to see if it can be extracted. Other channels might reveal it. Like it might show up on Lab or some other channel.

Jpg compression is the pits with text though. Useless format for security cameras. That compression routine. Should use the PNG type compression system because it does not obliterate text with security cameras anyway.

At least you know the make and model. Keep a eye out for it and if you see it wearing your paint like a badge call the cops. They will be able to match the paint up.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
sucks. only thing you can do is report it to your insurance and pay the deductible
Old 01-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #9
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #10
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
I'm mad for you. Try harder to get relevant details from the video and search the area. Why were they there? This might help you deduce where they're from.

Not only are people dicks for hit & run, but there's some serious retarded drivers out there.

RZ Rob
Old 01-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
TunnelDV will become famous soon enoughTunnelDV will become famous soon enough
Army: 4/11 ACR
Name: Derek
TunnelDV's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, that picture, is that Skydive Carolina? i was out there in june for Carolina Fest.

Derek V
Old 01-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh!! What an ass!! I cant stand some people these days. I do believe in Karma though so they will get theirs!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #13
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunnelDV View Post
Chris, that picture, is that Skydive Carolina? i was out there in june for Carolina Fest.

Derek V
yeah it was haha, guess you guessed by the landing strip?
that was taking i think a weekend or two before carolina fest
Old 01-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #16
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZRob View Post
I'm mad for you. Try harder to get relevant details from the video and search the area. Why were they there? This might help you deduce where they're from.

Not only are people dicks for hit & run, but there's some serious retarded drivers out there.

RZ Rob
and yeah i'm checking more on the video and showed it to the cops, so hopefully we'll be able to get them
Old 01-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #17
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I get soooo pissed when I read about shit like this. I also truly hate the assholes that just give shopping carts a shove and don't pay attention to where they end up.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #18
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
I get soooo pissed when I read about shit like this. I also truly hate the assholes that just give shopping carts a shove and don't pay attention to where they end up.
yeah def hate that as well. i work at target so i always fear for the wondering shopping cart. just didnt think about stupid cars sqeezing by
Old 01-06-2011, 08:19 AM   #19
MiG-21 superfan
builthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony Mandarich
builthatch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
i yell at people whenever i see that occur. even if it happens in passing, i'll stop the car and berate them.

the look they give is incredible. i have high hopes that most of them will never do it again.