LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Taco Spotting...what do you do?

Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Spotting...what do you do?

Curious...when you guys see modded Taco's parked or driving do you get their attention to try and get them to come here?

I've seen two modded Taco's today that I want to drop a note on to get to come here to TW...any ideas?

Discuss
Old 01-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
i usually leave a "sweet rig" note with the website address and my username
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I dont do anything normally. BUT if they were to speak to me or open a line of communication I would steer them here. This is (to me) the best Tacoma forum out here right now.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I dont do anything. There are soo many on this island that it is just another Tacoma to me. If I do see one that I recognize from the site I will wave. I literally see about a 100 2nd gen Tacomas a day.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
I don't leave notes on anyone's vehicle, some people don't appreciate that so much. But if I see someone with a modded truck or talk to them I'll tell them about the website. Other then that I'll drive in front of them so they see my TacomaWorld sticker
Old 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff Man View Post
I don't leave notes on anyone's vehicle, some people don't appreciate that so much. But if I see someone with a modded truck or talk to them I'll tell them about the website. Other then that I'll drive in front of them so they see my TacomaWorld sticker
X2
Old 01-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
i thougth i saw someone on here had TW business cards or something?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I do nothing.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
You could make a template in Word and print out some business cards.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...ess-cards.html
Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had a tacomaworld sticker then I would also drive in front and flash them.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #12
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Just yesterday i was at the post office and someone came up to me and asked if it was my truck,
He stated he saw it on the website here.
Come to find out he is also on the website and has a blue double sport.
so of coarse we started talking about the site and the mods we have done.
So im always up for talking about Tacomaworld,
but would hesitate about putting something on a parked truck.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #13
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
When I see one I go REALLY REALLY FAST to catch up to them and following them where ever they are going and get out run up to them and start yelling at them how nice there truck is.

LOL kidding hope I got someone to laugh, I usually flash the lights or wave, I usually get the same response.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #15
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
When I see one I go REALLY REALLY FAST to catch up to them and following them where ever they are going and get out run up to them and start yelling at them how nice there truck is.
i was gona say........

yea i see a bunch of tacos in my town, saw one with painted OR rims, but never seen one like he had on here.....

i saw one with the lower valence black, so he had to be a member, bcuz i havent seen anyone else in my town with it other than mine....

but other than that, i really dont leave any notes or anything...

this one time i was coming to a red light making a right turn, then when i got to the light the first car is the strait lane was this lifted 2nd gen then i rolled down my window and gave him a thumbs up cuz that thing looked sick as fuk.....then he blinked his headlights, so i guess he was sayin thanks........

but yea i think im gona get a tacomaworld.com sticker to see if i get anymore members in my town......

i read in some post that they are free, can anyone confirm this???
Old 01-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDA View Post
i read in some post that they are free, can anyone confirm this???
pm tcBob. he'll take care of you
Old 01-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #18
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
most of the time i see them driving or parked as im driving by. if im driving by a parked one i go by real slow once or twice
Old 01-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff Man View Post
I do the same thing!