1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lower valance on a BSP

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 0BlackTaco6, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Jan 8, 2011 at 3:31 AM
    0BlackTaco6

0BlackTaco6 [OP] Ive got tiger blood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP DC SR5 4x4 6 speed
    Color matched and satoshi grille, hella 500ff behind, bhlm, sockmonkey bedsides, 17" sports 265/70 grabber at2's.
    I couldnt find anything on this so sorry if its a repost. Has anyone changed the color of the lower center valance of the front bumper on a black tacoma? I know a good amount of people with red trucks have made theirs black and silver and white trucks aswell. Im just curious if anyone with a BSP taco has changed theirs to silver or something. Im trying to figure out if it would look good or not. I passed a GMC Yukon that was black and the lower center valance of that was silver and i thought it looked great. Im kinda thinking on the taco it wouldnt look bad if you had the silver trd skid aswell. Any thoughts?
    [​IMG]
    Snagged this pic from sock's gallery just so my rambling was understood.

2. Nov 17, 2011 at 5:53 PM
    1rooster

1rooster TACOMA31750

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tundra crewmax
    5100's ALL WAY AROUND, 885X COILS, DRIVER SIDE LEAN SPACER, ICON PROGRESSIVE AAL W/O OVERLOAD, 265/75/16 KENDA KLEVER M/T. 1 1/4 SPIDERTRAC WHEEL SPACERS, GEN 1 TRD COLD AIR INTAKE, STOCK MUFFLER WITH CHOPPED TURNDOWN, 5% TINT OVER FACTORY, DEBADGED, TOYOTA RUBBER BED MAT, WEATHERTECH MATS,UWS TOOLBOX, UNDERCOVER SE, LOCKER MOD, REAR BUMPER, PIONEER DOUBLE DIN WITH PARKING BREAK OVER RIDE, CUSTOM OIL CATCH CAN, FULL LED INTERIOR, ARB BUMPER REPLACEMENT. COVERKING SEAT COVERS. MORIMOTO H1 MINI COVERSION WITH MINI GATLIN GUN SHROUDS AND 5000K MORIMOTO BULBS. TRAILER PLUG RELOCTED TO BUMPER. 20 INCH LED LIGHTBAR MOUNTED BEHIND CUSTOM PAINTED GRILL. STUBBY ATNENNA
    bsp w/ silver valance
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top