Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Console cup holder

Old 01-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
Rodallg is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Rodallg's Tacoma Gallery
Console cup holder

In my 09 the console only has the 1 cup holder and have been trying to find the cup holder that goes forward of the shifter. Does anyone have a good lead on this item?
Old 01-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodallg View Post
In my 09 the console only has the 1 cup holder and have been trying to find the cup holder that goes forward of the shifter. Does anyone have a good lead on this item?

reg cab? ex cab? double cab? i think the reg cabs differ...
Old 01-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
Rodallg is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Rodallg's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is a DC. Yes, the are directly in front of the shifter. Mine now is a rectangular box that can be removed. I have seen cup holders in that spot on others.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen the cupholder inserts! I've got the 2nd one and that plastic divider sucks. Cups flop all over the place in there.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The inserts were introduced in 2010. They are grippy, sometimes too grippy - lift the cup and the insert often comes out with the cup.