Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

10" of snow in 24 hrs = Good times in the tacoma!

Old 01-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #21
Hockeyfan is on a distinguished road
Name: Nigel
Hockeyfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The Oilers suck

whatever man. 'Nucks will choke in the playoffs for sure.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #22
Dadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Fil
Dadic 78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
I'm just curious.... is it even possible to get these things stuck in the snow?
Almost got mine stuck in a residential area near the end of 50th St (south end). Just moved to Edmonton, and can't believe the amount of snow!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #23
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where is Sac ?
i'm guessing sacremento
Old 01-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #24
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post

whatever man. 'Nucks will choke in the playoffs for sure.
Second round, never fails!

On another note, I think we should get an Edmonton Snow day group meet going.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #25
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Only ten inches

this was only the start

ended up with over 3 feet by the end of the following day
Old 01-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #26
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
We ended the weekend with about 35cm i think. I've still got more shoveling to do.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #27
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project.paradigm View Post
We ended the weekend with about 35cm i think. I've still got more shoveling to do.

Psssshhhh...Metric units...
Old 01-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #28
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
During the North East Blizzard from December, I drove around the ENTIRE DAY. 50 miles basically in circles. I couldn't get my truck stuck. 4WD with a 3" lift and 33 inch tires makes it pretty hard to. It's so good in the snow it feels like it isn't even there.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #29
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where is Sac ?

Ya Sacramento. My dad has a home in south lake tahoe (where the pic is). I love wheelin in the snow. Hunted a week in deep snow drivin the truck around a lot and never had a problem getting stuck once. I was amazed at how well it performed.