Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

06 factory JBL CD Player Tripping

Old 01-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
06 factory JBL CD Player Tripping

My MULTI disc cd player is tripping.

Won't eject,
won't allow new discs,
at start up cycles all the disc,
show discs in player
and it won't play,

anyone care to take a gander!?
Old 01-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like it has maxed out its lifespan. Better to just upgrade to aftermarket, especially after 5-6 yrs of daily use. You can try unplugging the harnesses for 2-3 mins then plugging it back in. Sometimes that resets the radio and fixes the problem. GL.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I will give that a shot...
Old 01-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
i hav almost the same problem...

when i insert a cd it will just keep spinning around in there, then it spits it back out, takes serveral time to work....

one day i was driving and trying to put a cd in, and it was giving me trouble, then i hit a lil pot hole then it started playing......

i was so confused....

then i realized i just need to give it a lil love tap when it gives me trouble, rights above where the cd enters, a lil tap, then it starts playing....

works like a charm

eventually im gona go aftermarket setup, but it works fine for now